Topic: Is there anything about this awesome amazing game that you DON'T like?  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: November 15, 2012, 08:42:37 AM »
Just askin'.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »
EVERTHINGS!

nah its was a great game.

will peace ever come?

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »
I didn't like Sol Sanctum. It was very boring because of Kraden, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 12:18:58 AM »
I didn't like Sol Sanctum. It was very boring because of Kraden, but other than that, I have no complaints.
This is in the TLA section, just so you know  :tongue:

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 06:33:26 AM »
I R TTLLY SMRT.

I do, however actually have one, MINISCULE complaint about TLA. It got really annoying, having to save and reset in order to get the Forgeable Material I wanted. Again, MINISCULE

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 02:24:01 PM »
ye i remember that over the 200 saves it takes to get the best sword in the game lol

will peace ever come?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 08:14:23 AM »
Ugh, yes the forge. It would have been even worse in DD, but TLA's forge had too many items for you to make lol. (therefore over 9000 resets)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 08:16:32 AM »
It took me so long to get those Items I wanted, because I am weird, and must have all best possible equips all the time.

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 09:11:46 AM »
the bosses where nice, but i some bosses become to easy with 8 party members.

will peace ever come?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 09:12:59 AM »
the bosses where nice, but i some bosses become to easy with 8 party members.
I agree with this. Like Doom Dragon, you don't even need 8 people.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 09:14:53 AM »
I always managed to break bosses with a Summon/Sacrifice, followed by a barrage of normal attacks with the occasional Pure Wish.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 12:28:18 PM »
I didn't even do that lol. I just did attacks/buffs/healing with some Djinn attacks and the occasional summon.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 06:51:10 PM »
The Psynergy that was coded into the game, but never made an appearance. In case you don't know, these Psynergies are A??, Aurora Field (freakin' beast of a move), Charm, Confuse, Ma????, Paralyze, Poison, Reflect, Regenerate and Taint. I got this information from http://goldensunwiki.net/Golden_Sun:_The_Lost_Age/Tricks,_glitches,_and_other_minutiae . But that's all I didn't like.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »
That you couldn't hit Kraden with arrows in the actual game?

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 04:49:50 AM »
That you couldn't hit Kraden with arrows in the actual game?

if we could do that then everybody would be happy

will peace ever come?