Topic: Nyran vs. Lawliet vs. Jake! Battle of Old, New, and Unknown!  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« on: November 18, 2012, 10:53:06 PM »
O.K guys, this topic is exclusively for Myself, Jake, and L Lawliet. before we start the Batle/Story, we will give statistics of our chosen persona's(Mainly because L is new)

I shall begin Thusly

Name: Nyran
Element: Venus
Class(Optional): Paladin
Weapon(s): Sacred Swords Danu and Domnu, blades blessed with the powers of Moonlight and Nightdark respectively. They have the power to unleash the spirits of the mythical creatures Dragon(Domnu) and Gryffon(Danu)

Oh, also, The setting will be a very large, and hot arena, filled with Fans of the art of battle. Begin with your descriptions Gentlemen

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 11:00:40 PM »
Name: jake
Element: mars
Class: Champion
Weapon(s): Aria the ligth blade, Dermon the luna hammer, and Will the ancient Crowssbow
Unleashes: aria, light smash, Dermon, Earthquake, Will, none

will peace ever come?

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • "For fucks sake!" - Generic Brit
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 11:05:03 PM »
Name: L Lawliet
Element: Venus
Class: Dark Mage
Weapon(s): Serenity Blade, a Fusion of the Sol and Luna Blades enchanted with the powers of Venus, Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter, unleashes Zeus, the creator of Weyard and all life that inhabits it; Saggitarius Bow, unleashes Triple Burst, Star Dust and Blue Comet; Death Blade, unleashes the Angel of Death.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:15:42 PM by L Lawliet »

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 11:17:51 PM »
(Question, L, which Dark Mage? The one gained from the Tomegathericon, or the one in the Medium Class series?)

Anyway, The story begins....

'Twas a hot day in the arena. So much so that Nyran wouldn't blame his opponents for not showing. He was the only one being patient, however. The "fans" were very easy to anger.

"With any luck, this will be a true battle. I am to fight both a Veteran, and a newcomer at once. At least, they will be fighting each other as well."

As he waited, Nyran Drew Danu from the sheath on his back, ready for either of his opponents to enter.

"By Lady Venus, I will Prevail. The only problem is, I am not Lady Venus' only chosen son to fight this day. But, Lord Mercury looks upon me with favor, so I may win this yet."

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 11:29:00 PM »
(Question, L, which Dark Mage? The one gained from the Tomegathericon, or the one in the Medium Class series?)
Hybrid of both;

L arrived to the battle, eager to test his strength against two powerful opponents, he drew his Serenity Blade from the sheath to his left side, leaving Death Blade on the right and his bow on his back.

L noticed that Nyran drew his own weapon, L then noticed Jake, a veteran in battle, he has the scars to prove it, L unimpressed, as he considered himself a God among men.

L spoke to himself "Fools such as these don't deserve power, they only bow for those who truly deserve it!"

L steps forward, ready to fight.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 11:41:16 PM »
"You dare mock me! Out of all feeling man may have, hubris will be your downfall. I hear more than you think. If your attitude proves anything, it is only that I have more of a blessing than you. How anyone such as you got into the court of Lady Venus is beyond me. But if you insist, I will Fight!"

Said Nyran. Filled with rage at this newcomer's superior and condescending tone, Nyran runs toward L, blade held firm, with the full intent of brutally injuring him, or better yet, crippling him.

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »
L smiles, then laughs maniacally as Nyran runs towards him.

"A fool like yourself will never understand true power!"

As soon as Nyran's blade is within range, L blocks his attack with his own Blade, at a speed of which so swift that Nyran does not even notice what just happened.

L smiles once again and makes a statement

"If this is your full power, you then shall stand no chance"

L shoves Nyran away, about 5 meters as such.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 12:01:01 AM »
"You show prowess, but I hold something you do not. I have-"

Nyran is abruptly cut off. The powers of moonlight flows from Danu into Nyran himself!

Danu Lets out a Howl! Lightsworn Gryffon!

Just then, as if at the speed of light itself, A Griffon made of solid light emerges from Danu, Rushing faster than the eye can see towards L, as Nyran disappears beneath the earth, sealing the ground on the surface as it was, making it impossible for L to see where he descended as he leaves L to the Griffon.

Then, from seemingly nowhere, Nyran's voice can be heard by his combatants

"Speed is indeed the key to battle. But let us see you combat the speed of Light itself, you, who believes he is at the same level as Lady Venus! By her art, She has given you near everything! The food you eat, the metal you fight with, and even the very ground you walk! In her name, I will defeat you!"

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 12:12:59 AM »
L smiles to himself.

"I will admit, Venus herself has given me a lot in my lifetime, but now it is time that I take her place on the throne!"

L's Blade is shaking with great power, the shake is so great that it causes L to sweat.

L then jumps, and casts a Spell from the powers of the Tomegathericon

L casts Condem!

Nyran's Beast in an instant, faster than light, falls before L.

L smiles, he knows Nyran is preparing a surprise attack.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 12:33:13 AM »
Nyran seethes with rage at L's confidence. Thinking before L can react, Nyran Spawns Brier fromm the ground, having the thorn covered vines entangle L, then casting Fiery Blast to light the vines Ablaze, burning L

Nyran then Rises from the ground, Striking L in the arm with Danu, all faster than any normal attack, as Nyran was now wearing Zol Ring and Some Hover Greave, to augment his already high speed.

"Let us see how you, a mere mortal with ambition, will take the throne of Venus with one good arm!" Nyran said with a smirk

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 12:42:16 AM »
As the Fire goes out, L shrugs the ashes off of himself, then smears off the blood he had just lost.

Then in a fit of anger, L cuts the hand of his bad arm with his blade, then licks the blood off of it.

L then jumps into the air, and swings his blade furiously.

"Time to Die!"

Serenity Blade Lets out a Howl! Zeus' Wrath!

The blade unleashes Zeus upon Nyran.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 12:48:19 AM »
"That can be anything but good. But I have a plan."

Nyran goes to jake with all speed, before the unleash strikes, then proceeds to use Jake as a Human Shield, making the attack target Jake before Nyran descends once again to the underground

Nyran then thinks:
"This guy's insane. No wonder he believes himself fit to rule in Venus' place. If the blinding power of Moonlight is useless against him, then I will shroud his judgement with Nightdark"

Nyran, still underground, mind you, Sheathes Danu, and brings out Domnu: Sacred Sword of Nightdark, waiting for the time to strike
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 05:04:59 AM by Nyran »

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 07:58:36 AM »
jake just standing there. take,s the full blow of Zeus wrath but instead of being knocked back jake firmly stand his ground.

then he counter it with swinging Dermon with great force on the left side of L Lawliet knocking him back for serveral feet

angried by nyran human shield tactic jake casts Deluge all over the field blinding everybody except him.

then jake prepare to strike.

will peace ever come?

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 08:13:48 AM »
(Sorry, but ever since the Every Battle, I have to use that tactic in all battles I participate in. I promise it won't always be you)

From beneath the earth, Nyran rises from the ground, only to be assaulted by the douse. Trying to see, Nyran casts Mad Blast, evaporating the rain around him. Nyran then looks at Jake with remembrance.

"So, old friend, we meet again. It seems your power has increased since our last fight. I wield Domnu, just as I did then, and now I will fight you, for Lady Venus, just as I did then."

Nyran runs, screaming with memories present in his mind, of how,at that point, the sheer power of their weapons had once caused them to be blown back several miles. Nyran began to think:

"If this battle should leave me slain, I know that I will have died nobley, and that I will take my place with Lady Venus. If he has the power to survive an unleash of L's Calibur, then this will truly be a battle for the ages. I will prevai! By the power of earth given to me by Venus and Mercury, I will bring honor to Venus, and give her advantage over Mars"

Just then, the surge of passion flowed from Nyran into Domnu, and in return, Nightdark's power flowed into Nyran

Domnu Lets out a Howl! Dragon's Rage!

The ever familiar shape of the Dark Dragon soared from Nyran's blade, it's eyes set upon Jake once more.

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 08:26:05 AM »
jake now remembering the past. see,s how the Dark dragon try to attack him again.

this time jake blinds the dragon with a new mars psyenergy called Solar flare.
blinding everybody for the next 1 post

then jake unsheates his sword Aria slaying the Dark dragon with force of light!

by slaying the dragon jake realize his strenght and stamina has improved.
but not his psyenergy. he would quikly run out.

jake see,s then Nyran and L Lawliet both blindend

so, Nyran is back. and that other guy seem to be from the luna clan too? if have to prevail! for the sol clan! he thinks
then when jake want to run towards nyran with Aria he realize his left feet hurts.

slowing him down in the process.

will peace ever come?