Topic: So, does Anyone Else remember These Guys?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« on: November 22, 2012, 12:21:39 PM »
I am not talking about someone in-game. What I am referring to is the OBHL. When I was a young lad on the interwebz, I looked up Golden sun, trying to see what I could find.What I eventually came across, was the OBHL; a group dedicated to Piers, or more specifically: Picard. This was a group, whose motives frustrated me to no end. To dislike a name is one thing, but to form a friggen' cult over it is too far.

For those unaware, OBHL Stands for:

Obsessors of a
Blue-
Haired
Lemurian

I believe Ivan had his own cult, but they weren't nearly as bad.

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 03:07:02 PM »
scary to know you can be obessed by picard lolz

will peace ever come?

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 10:37:19 PM »
I only bring them up because, not-to-long-ago, Legend declared their god-awful rallying cry:  "POW POW Picard!" I saw that so  much, it nearly drove me to madness.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 11:40:20 PM »
LOL WUT. I'd never heard of these silly muffins.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 11:42:33 PM »
I envy you

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 11:49:22 PM »
So this cult gets one of these:

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 11:50:32 PM »
How did I know that you were going to make a Star Trek joke? -_- lol

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 11:55:56 PM »
Because it works perfectly. :piers:

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 11:57:20 PM »
Yeah, it does, it really does. I don't even know why these uber-fans/occultists even made sucha big deal about the name change, anyway.

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • "For fucks sake!" - Generic Brit
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 03:19:07 PM »
I care less for Piers, he is just a cliche character, I played a few RPGs with characters that have similar back stories as Piers', and they all involved some sort of civilization that had this power that everyone else did not yet this guy was stronger then his people yet he gets weaker overtime without this power and he was hired by a king/general/parent to search the world for something that could save/destroy it.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 02:41:05 AM »
Some people just have a thing for 200+year-olds.