Topic: The Link To Gaia Falls, Chapter One, The Hunt Begins  (Read 13771 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« on: November 24, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »
Hunter was not very happy right now. He had joined a mission with the purpose of exploring the Gaia Falls, and now the last thing he remembers is being attacked by monsters, and then a queasy feeling, like falling.

When he awoke, he saw his fellow warriors, all sprawled out on the ground in front of him

"Wait, ground? We were on a boat, weren't we?"

Soon enough, his companions rose, just as tired and cramped as he was, when from nowhere, something rather odd happened. The ground opened up in front of him, and from it rose a rock, a giant rock with an eye. It said

"Who are you to come into my domain? how have you come to Drayew without my noticing? Only now in your awakening do I see you. Most curious."

To that, Hunter responded:

"Look, pal, I don't know what's going on, but I'm not going to take that from a giant, one-eyed talking rock"

Hunter drew the blade Domnu, and charged towards this "Wise One" only to be knocked back several feet. He looked at his companions as if to say: Do Something!

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 11:08:58 PM »
"Please oh Wise One some of them don't know who you are. They have never heard the tales of how you protected Weyard. It seems that you also protect this alternate land as well. We came on a boat exploring Gaia falls and now we don't know exactly where we are. Please help us. All we want to do is get back to our homeland. Is there a way?" Sakura pleaded. She then winked at Hunter. Her wink said something on the lines of 'The Maiden strikes again. One point for me.'
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 11:16:57 PM »
Hunter snarled in distaste at the cockiness of this girl. The Wise One then said,

"Ha! Wise One, I have not been called that for a long time. Who are you to know of such things? You say you come from Gaia Falls. Hmmmmmm..... Of course! You come from Weyard. I do not appreciate outsiders in my Kingdom! You have come to overthrow me! I rule this world, and it will not be taken from me by a group of otherworlders"

This Dark incarnation of The Wise One summoned 12 Shadow Beasts, Dark Devourers to be precise. Two of these beasts attacked each member of the party.

Upon seeing his two come for him, Hunter held his sword to block their attacks. He then said:

"Oh, yeah! You're plan worked SO much better than mine."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:00:09 AM by Nyran »

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 11:24:15 PM »
"Hmph no one ever listens to the Maiden. I told you Mr. eyeball that all we want to do is go back to Weyard! We don't know how we got here or how to get back! Besides Why would we overthrow you. what would we gain? Nothing I say, that's what."

*Turns her back to the floating eye and stomps of to where her hair brush was. Surprisingly that was the only item that survived whatever happened. She picked it up and started to comb her hair. Sakura rolled her eyes as Hunter and the Floating eyeball stared at her in disbelief.*
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 11:44:50 PM »
Upon seeing her utter lack of care towards th current situation, Her two dark devourers focused their attention towards Hunter

As Hunter was preoccupied with his own two monsters, the ambush caught him off-guard, and he was forced back, as he struggled to say anything while fending them off:

"Yeah, whatever. Like she said, I guess. So, what do you say? Feeling generous enough to let us go back?"

The Dark One(It's easier to say to avoid confusion) started glowing. He was reading Hunter's mind. When he finished, he said:

"Lighthouses? Golden Sun? So, the prophecy has come to pass in that world. That means that world's Philosopher's Stone is dormant, it's duty fulfilled. That means that no power can rival mine. With my foil gone, I am free! Free to rule, and conquer! Thank you for the information. I' going to prepare, but, I'll need a vessel, so that I won't stand out when I arrive."

The Dark One's Eye exited it's rocky shell, and flew inside Hunter. Hunter's eyes started to glow the same Reddish-Pink as the Dark One's Eye. Hunter then rose into the air, the Devourers all but killed, and he said with a voice that was not his own:

"Thank you all for the information, and the body. I will be at the mountain of the Prophecy, to prepare. If you want your friend, I suggest that you come. For now, a small parting gift."

Boss Fight #1 Shadowstone Golem

A gigantic humanoid shape made of darkness and earth rose from the rock itself, and began to attack the remaining party members. It's massive hand curled into a fist the size of Soltur's entire being as it made a punch for the Spellbade
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:03:28 AM by Nyran »

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 11:59:24 PM »
Sakura could care less about Hunter being possessed. He wasn't important to the world (meaning if he died the world wouldn't end.) anyway, but the Wise One..She wasn't sure she should call him that. He seemed dark and evil, but the Dark One.. yes a much better title. The Dark One had a powerful aura. He was sure to cause death. So while the party fought the monstrous beast, Sakura slipped by and disguised herself as a boy. She had used magic to do this before so it was no problem. She now wore a black leather cloak with chains and black leather gloves and boots. Her hair became red and spiked and she had two purple streaks on both cheeks.

her swords changed into red, blazing Chakrams. This was her favorite form. In this form she had the instincts of an Assassin and the Smart A** attitude of a teenager. No one would know who she really was.

She started walking along a a jagged earthy path. She came to a fork in the road and her instincts told her to go right. She wondered if Soltur was okay. She couldn't go back now. She had to keep following Hunter. In her seeing eye she saw that the group was doing okay so she moved on.

"I haven't done this in a while." she said.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 12:24:52 PM »
alice just follows sakura.

will peace ever come?

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »
Shadowstone Golem cancels it's attack on Soltur, and reaches for Alice, attempting to crush her, and kill her

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 12:37:24 PM »
Alice scared what is happening use wind slash on the shadowstone golem to keep him away from her.

will peace ever come?

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »
The Golem completes a surprising feat. It leaps into the air, and land in front of the pair, blocking their retreat, and proceeding to swing it's arm in a sweeping motion towards them

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 01:04:39 AM »
The loud crash from the Golem jumping woke Soltur, who immediately unsheathed his broadsword called Ygramya. He cast Supernova on the Golem and ran up to the behemoth and slashed it with his blade.

"Do we have anybody else proficient with Solar Psynergy?" he shouted.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 01:16:20 AM »
The Golem's Right Arm falls off, but it ignores Soltur, and continues to attack the girls

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 01:43:37 AM »
Soltur ran over to the girls and pushed them out of the way of a mighty punch, but he, himself, took the attack, which sent him flying. He crashed violently against a wall of stone and fell to the ground, seemingly unconscious.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 04:06:39 AM »
*As Sakura was walking she sensed some psynergy being used. She quickened her pace, but was suddenly swept into the air. As she hit the ground she saw that she had come back to where she first woke up in the new land. She knew she had been brought back here by someone's psynergy. Sakura then floated up to the gollem's head and made her disguise burst into a blinding light and Sakura drove her Assassin's Blade into the beast's eye.*

"Take that you big bully!"

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2012, 04:12:45 AM »
The golem moaned in pain, and then, with it's one good arm, grabbed Sakura's blade, and her with it, and promptly threw them on the ground