Topic: Rate My Art.  (Read 20678 times)

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #285 on: September 06, 2013, 05:15:58 AM »
Once I have the time, I'll read it. I'm no good with poetry though. It goes way over my head every time. XD
I can give you feedback on ACitD if you want.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #286 on: September 07, 2013, 04:09:25 AM »
That'd be great, Star. I'm not sure if I even want to continue ACitD. If it's not any good, it's going to be thrown by the wayside.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #287 on: September 07, 2013, 09:56:51 AM »
Well, you can always take the good ideas you had from it and incorporate it into a new one. However, if you choose to stop, keep it because you may want to come back to it in the future, even if you have to rewrite parts or all of it. I've had to do that with my own story once already...

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #288 on: February 08, 2014, 01:01:27 PM »
I had to revive this because the other day, I remembered Nyran's request that I had totally forgotten about. So, here it is.
I haven't done the part that Rolina wanted though, but if she comes back, then I will.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #289 on: March 04, 2014, 07:14:56 AM »
Oh goodness. I picked the most ballerin day to remember this place. Star, you're awesome. I'm sorry for my continued absence.

I'm working on it. I swear.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #290 on: March 04, 2014, 07:28:48 AM »
ballerin
:10:

Lol. Anyway, good to have you around :)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #291 on: March 04, 2014, 07:36:32 AM »
"Ballerin:" A combination of the words "baller" and "bitchin'" which denotes something positive. To describe something as Ballerin is to say that it is good or awesome.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #292 on: March 04, 2014, 07:37:41 AM »
And you still use such terms ironically, right? :tongue:

P.S. I might take some art requests if anyone wants.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2014, 02:53:58 AM »
Check this Tharja from Fire Emblem: Awakening I did!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #294 on: March 10, 2014, 05:59:54 AM »
That is bloody brilliant. #Englishaccent

5/5

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 10, 2014, 06:14:51 AM »
Thanks,  Star. That means a lot coming from someone with your talent.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #296 on: March 10, 2014, 06:55:00 AM »
Oh, pshaw :59:

You're welcome!

BTW, what coloring utensils did you use this time? I'm in the market for a good set right now...

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 10, 2014, 03:48:54 PM »
Cheap Crayola colored pencils. I'm kinda poor.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #298 on: March 11, 2014, 05:43:46 AM »
Actually, I have my eye on the Crayola 50-piece set. It's cheap, but reviewers say that they're still some of the best, only just below the expensive imported European ones.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 11, 2014, 05:54:35 AM »
Really? Cool. I figured the pricey ones would be better.