Topic: Balancing the Chaos Chapter II: Domain of Illumination  (Read 18611 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 02:11:42 AM »
"Yes, just ignore the scaly dragon-man standing completely inconspicuous." Razira muttered to himself feeling rather left out

"Hey guy!" He called, gesturing towards Lux"I don't suppose you'd like to make yourself known to me, would you?"

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 02:54:09 AM »
"You should have made yourself known to me. My friends that helped in that Shadowy Realm entrusted me to be the leader even though Mike obtained immense power. Tell me your name origin and why you are here. I might allow you into the group." Lux's wings spread out far. The hero flew up and over the group and to Razira. "So are you going to tell me?"
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2012, 03:03:59 AM »
"Oh, you have wings too, eh?" Razira said, his reptilian wing spreading themselves out by instinct, as if trying to one-up Lux

"Oh my, that's not good. I apologize, they do that. Well, anyway, Name's Razira, I am, er, was a Proixian. I ran into some dark adepts, and now I have clawed feet, weirdly jointed legs, clawed hands, wings, and horns. I do hope they don't set you off. Or, are you one of those Light-Types who thinks anything that isn't normal is automatically bad?" Raziraq continued dryly, seeming rather frustrated by this man.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 03:12:32 AM »
The old man laughed. "Whoa mow youngsters!" said Eguid. "Now's not the time to get riled up! I'll guide you to the Aurous Lighthouse. And Lux, do I look young enough to try any stunts? I'm almost too old to walk!"

Eguid proceeded to waddle northbound.

Feel free to ask Eguid questions. Please note that he may answer in riddles. If you ask anything that constitutes a spoiler, he'll refuse to answer.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 03:16:39 AM »
"Oh, you have wings too, eh?" Razira said, his reptilian wing spreading themselves out by instinct, as if trying to one-up Lux

"Oh my, that's not good. I apologize, they do that. Well, anyway, Name's Razira, I am, er, was a Proixian. I ran into some dark adepts, and now I have clawed feet, weirdly jointed legs, clawed hands, wings, and horns. I do hope they don't set you off. Or, are you one of those Light-Types who thinks anything that isn't normal is automatically bad?" Razira continued dryly, seeming rather frustrated by this man.
"No not at all. I might be able to change you back If you want. You do not seem suspicious so I will let you join. I don't think you should try battling me though. You will regret it." Lux shown with a bright light. When the light cleared Lux was not wearing his Cloak anymore. Instead he wore a gold tunic that seemed a bit small, but did not show any skin other than his hands and face. There was a cap on his head and Lux immediately took it off and tossed it.
"I hate when I forget to get rid of that cap. It annoys me so much. It makes me look like God Dam* Link!" Luxaria's muscles were definitely visible from under the tunic. His longish white hair was now shorter and Silver, but there was still bangs that got in his eyes. He also had a gold scarf.
"Sorry about that. I only wear that cloak inside of extremely large cities and apparently we are in a realm were nobody knows who we are. Why I have that cap, I do not know."

Lux then ordered the group to continue forward along the path that Eguid took.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 03:18:20 AM »
"Well, if north is our destination, the I guess I'll follow. I must ask though, what will going to this lighthouse, and accomplishing our goal really do? What effect will it have? I do hope I'm not coming off as rude. Several years alone can do that to a person. I do try to retain some form of manners." Razira said apologetically, ignoring Lux, and wishing not to offend this elder.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 03:27:22 AM »
"Ignorance will get you nothing. If you do not wish to be changed back to your original form just tell me that and I will understand. I believe that you are a great person no matter what form you might take. I hope I did not offend you Razira." Luxaria explained while they were walking. "Even though Eguid is an elder I have the right to not trust him given what has happened to me recently. He does deserve respect, but I have met elders who were actually Dark Sorcerers in disguise. Please do not question my reasons for distrusting people. I trust you. Just remember that."

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 03:29:27 AM »
"Alright then. No, I find this form rather useful. Well, anyway, shall we continue?"

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2012, 03:33:34 AM »
Eguid smiled warmly at Razira. "You know," he said cheerily. "I once met a draconian very much like you, back in the time of adventuring! He was one h*ll of a fighter! Almost killed me, he did!"

Eguid then shook his head. "Sorry," he said apologetically. "To answer your question, by going to this Lighthouse, you're obtaining the second key of a series of keys that will lock away the spreading chaos. If you're very highly-attuned to darkness and/or light, you should be able to sense the chaos. In no time, this chaos will consume and destroy the world and everyone with it." He patted his stomach. "I'm hungry..."

Eguid looked sharply at Luxaria. "You believe that I'm a Dark Sorcerer?!" he asked offendedly. "I'm wounded to the very core! I was once very much like you: A master of light and all its power and beauty, but I've no longer the energy to do more than replace a torch." Eguid sighed sadly. "However, I'm extraordinarily knowledgeable of the past and what may be. If you know what I mean."

"Let's be off!"

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2012, 03:41:03 AM »
"Alright then. No, I find this form rather useful. Well, anyway, shall we continue?"
" I feel though as if you dislike me Razira. I am sorry for anything that has made you feel that way. Please forgive me."

"Eguid I did not believe that you were a Dark Sorcerer. It's just that everything that has been going on. I have great reason to distrust people. You seem to be from this realm. Although I do not think you are lying at all, you could be. I apologize for any offending statements." Luxaria paused a moment

"I do sense that chaos that you talk about. It feels as if It is here only for one person though. I feel that it destroys everything for that one person so that when it consumes the Universe it will recreate a choatic one. Yes I have said dramatic measures I believe that this Chaos will not stop at this world. It may have already consumed many."

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 03:47:00 AM »
Eguid took on a pained expression. "You are correct: another world has been consumed, but not yet destroyed, by Chaos. My home will be destroyed soon. And I'm powerless to stop it from doing so," he lamented.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 03:52:15 AM »
"Well then we must hurry. I would fly to the Lighthouse, but no one else besides Razira can fly. We must run then. For as long as he can."

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 03:57:43 AM »
"I don't think the old man can run. At least, not at our pace. Also, may we agree to be allies, if not for the sake of the worlds?" Razira asked, feeling much more comfortable with this new environment of company.

"Oh, and Eguid, you say that you have seen more Draconians? This intrigues me, for obvious reasons."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 04:00:26 AM »
"I will carry him then. I don't really run, I glide. Not the gliding in air. My feet are barely off the ground when I glide."

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 04:05:27 AM »
Eguid shook his head sadly. "I am too old to run," he said. "And I am too old for battle. This old codger has one more trick, though: Remote Mental Connection. We can communicate telepathically. Do you know where the Lighthouse is?"

He looked at Razira. "Yes. I knew the entire race. I lived amongst them for thirty years! But we haven't the time for that right now!"

Suddenly, something appeared behind Eguid. The guide then seemed to lose fifty years, just like that! The figure behind Eguid disappeared.

"I-I'm young again! Th-that means my power..." Eguid shot a beam of light, more powerful than anyone had ever seen, into the air. "I-I'm..." Then, Eguid fainted and those fifty years returned.