Topic: the wastelands.  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
    • View Profile
« on: December 07, 2012, 11:33:25 AM »
its the year 2013. the apoclypce of 2012 has happenend. the surface of the earth was destroyed by servral meteors.
95% of humanity died. 5% left gainend mystaical powers trough the radiation of the meteors.
some people become mutated.
everything is low un suplies. food is barely findend. and their is a mysterious disease who is killig the remaning survivors.

sign in for some story to save the remaining survivors. and save humanity.

set down your charchter, element and so on.
the way is full of twists and turns.

can you save humanity?

will peace ever come?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 12:22:13 AM »
Name: Jake English
Element: Light
Weapons: 2 unlimited ammo pistols, Skull and Cross-bones (Short sword)
Clothing: Green half trench coat, white T-shirt with a green skull on it, tan/brown shorts, Glasses.
Personality: Self-centered sometimes, tries to be nice to people unless they are hostile. Sarcastic at times.
Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, 5' 8'', and somewhat thick eyebrows.
Other: Not strong, but not weak. Likes skulls and guns of any sort. Not scared of anything except Dirk's robot creations that are programmed  to always beat him. Friends with someone named Dirk Strider (He is dead now) and two girls named Jane Crocker and Roxy Lalonde. A bit of a nerd, but only intermediately intelligent. Has great aim.
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 06:15:08 PM »
jake english was wake's up. seeing nothing then a demolished buildings and death body,s everywhere.
after searching for a while for suvivors he finds and motorcycle. who was stil operating but low on gas.

suddenly he hears a sound.

are you going towards the voice or not?

will peace ever come?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 03:38:18 AM »
Jake grasps his guns, they now glow with a faint light. Something happened and he was still alive somehow. He travels toward the sound cautiously.

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • "For fucks sake!" - Generic Brit
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 05:58:49 AM »
Name: Ryuzaki Lawliet
Element: Earth
Weapons: Sawed-off triple-barrel shotgun, 4 Pulse Grenades, Kusanagi, 2 MP5s, Hunting Knife, Sol Blade
Clothing: Black leather jacket missing the right sleeve, dark blue jeans, Grey Shirt
Personality: Is willing to do anything to get something done, has horrible social skills, is kind-of quite, is willing to give up his life if it means saving others, is very calculative, minor medical skills, sweet tooth
Looks: Black hair, Black eyes, 5' 9", and moderate eyebrows.
Other: Moderate strength, Loves sweets, hates salt, has no phobias, had a younger brother who died right in front of him, killed his own girlfriend to spare her from pain after she was hit fataly in her left lung, parents died on the earliest days of meteor impact, calm much of the time, if something fails he can get a little frustrated if something important goes wrong, is an expert of computer hacking, very intelligent, gives mercy killings to those with no hope, has some insanity, has a strong sense of justice.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:22:26 AM by L Lawliet »

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 06:21:29 AM »
Name: Alistair Blüd
Element: Fire
Weapons: a scythe, a thin long-bladed sword, several knives hidden on his person, two hidden sleeve knives, a long bow, and a crossbow, both of which shoot firebolts.
Height: Six ft. 7in.
Appearance: His hair is white and goes to his shoulders, his eyes are Mismatched, one red, the other purple. He is very pale and is well muscled even though he is thin. He wears an open black and gold longcoat with a hood that's kept down, grey pants, no shirt, a chain woth a ring around his neck that was his fiance's before the end, black boots, and has a scar on his left eye.

Bio: Alistair is a desert hermit who fled to the desert five years ago after the death of his fiance. He is normally stoic, but is prone to extreme happiness or anger. He trained himself to be an assassin to try to avenge his fiance's murder. He is trying to figure out why he now possesses the power to control fire. He keeps his weapons hidden in a void in ilhs coat pocket he created. He also keeps food and medicine he took with him five years ago in there. The food is all hardtack, hard cheese, and salt beef. He has water with him as well.

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 01:08:26 PM »
and big car is riding towards jake english.

jake can narrwly jump out of the way.

the car rides with a huge speed towards out of the city.

then he see,s ryuzaki Lwaliet and alistair blud on the ground knocked out.

he walks towards with caution.
*talk her*

will peace ever come?

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »
Ryuzaki wakes up from unconsciousness, he notices Jake infront of him

Getting up, he walks past Jake, ignoring him, he then notices Jake's bike, before Jake can react, Ryuzaki steals his bike and drives off, leaving Alistair and Jake, as he leaves Ryuzaki states "You should Watch your stuff better next time!"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 05:59:15 PM »
Alistair responds:

That man has no survival instinct. One would think he would at least get his bearings before making such a rash decision. Lower your guns, Sir, I mean you no harm.

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 06:09:26 PM »
Several hours later, Ryuzaki checks his equipment, he finds his supplies gone, but his weapons still with him.

Later during the day, Ryuzaki raids a store to get some supplies, sets up a camp with a tent, 7 cans of soup, 3 packs of old beef, lots of candy, 5 packs of bread, 12 gallons of water, and a pack of old chicken.

He later returns to the store again to get a box full of chess pieces, Ryuzaki returns to his camp, starts a fire and plays with the chess pieces.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 06:35:19 AM »
Ryuzaki got no where because I never had a bike. (seriously, I never stated that I had a bike.) Jake puts his guns away. "I suppose we are just trying to repopulate the world since we are the only ones left. But we need a girl to do that. And I am certanly too young. I don't remember anything after Calliborn. I don't think you would know who that is and I seem to be back on earth. I had the impression it was extinct, but oh well."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 06:39:52 AM »
Alistair replies:

"Are you mental? Of course we are on Earth! My supply of food is running low, but I will share it with you if you need."

As for women, I will never be with another women as long as I live."

"I have water too, but if you try to rob me, I will kill you."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 07:03:08 AM »
Jake searched his wallet. Sure enough, he had his stash of boonbonds. Any lesser form would prove useless, like boonbucks and boondollars. He also found his captchalouge deck. There it was, labtop and all. He searched his Strife specibus and was surprised to see that his fancy, bad@$$ guns were replaced by his normal guns. Jake was sure he wasn't going crazy. He tried to pester Dirk, but no answer came. He started to pester Jane and Roxy, but the only message he got from both of them was "I'm very Busy at the moment."

(Pesterlog:)
GT started pestering GN at 3:07 pm.
GT: Hey Crocker!
GN: I'm kinda busy at the moment!
GT: but this is important!
GN: let me guess. You're having a problem with your 'relationship' with Dirk. No I will not help. You have excluded yourself from my words. Goodbye!
GN ceased pesterinh GT at 3:09pm
GT: Wait don't go!
GT: F**k

Jake recaptchalogued his labtop and looked through his supplies. There was tons of food which would probably not last long, and also lots of Faygo soda. Seriously. That stuff is amazing.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 07:16:29 AM »
Alistair:

"If I'm the only sane one, the world is as good as dead."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 07:31:10 AM »
"I am sane, but this world serves no purpose. I doubt i even need boonbucks here. Nothing to spend them on and no one to trade with." Jake took a card and it transformed into his skull hat. He can now answer pesters and walk around at the same time. Jake put it on and it looked likebJake shouldn't have been able to see anything. Jake thought about his grandmother Jade English, then about the alternate universe version of her, Jade Harley. Apparantly she and a whole bunch of other friends were from and alternate dimension. They only survived their world's apocalypse by playing Sburb. Now Jake was in the session of Sburb Beta, but that didn't matter. This wasn't a game. Yes you may level up and such, but you were actually fighting for your life and to create another liveable universe, but now apparantly Jake's destiny lead him back to earth.

"I guess we sit and wait till we die."