Topic: *thum* *thum* *dum* Clan Gathering  (Read 12860 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 12:52:49 AM »
*wispers* Dude seriously? What is with the ths' and st's? *Raises voice.* Anything to help sire.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2012, 01:21:29 AM »
"Dost thou not appreciate the manner of speech? What ails thou? Methinks thou art irritated."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 01:45:13 AM »
"Yes. Stop spamming and wait for a reply."
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 11:24:39 PM »
No reply. Dun Dun DUN!!!

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 01:18:42 AM »
I just saw this topic, thanks to the necroposter Arkane! lol

*Enters Legend*
Good morrow, chaps! I say, good sirs, hear me, hear me! Tis I, the one known as Legend, most humble servant, moderator, and Commander of Spartan Special Operations to thine prince and thine king, the Honorable n3ptun_123, and our most Glorious and Revered King, The Sea King. Thus, thy meeting may commence!

lol.

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 12:07:59 AM »
[Witches and Clan Members and Leaders ENTER)
You called?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 02:54:14 AM »
Lux sat back. "Well what are we here to discuss about?"

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 04:20:42 AM »
I dunno.  I figured it has something to do with the clans, but alas, I am rather unfamiliar to these lands.  Yet, a call for witches was made, and here I am.

So, if you could explain to me - IN DETAIL - how the clans work, what their leadership structure is, what their goals and ideals are, their history and how they affect the world (Watersverse), then it'd help me to make better judgements about it.  The more details you can provide, the better help I can be when you find out what you want to discuss.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2013, 04:53:41 AM »
Leaders right now have been disregarded. The only one to put someone in the clans is the King of this Sea. You must applie first though. When many people sail across these waters, only then will we have clan leaders once more.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2013, 05:14:29 AM »
Apply to what, though?  Why apply to a clan that I know nothing about?  The one thing I've not been able to find on this site is a Description of the clans for new members.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 05:43:51 PM »
Simply put, clans are just a fun interactive thing. Since there are not enough members to have a leader in each clan, we aren't doing much right now. The only thing that clans do is give the option for members to give "allegiance" to their favorite element, participate in clan wars, and be in the respective Headquarter boards. We used to be much more interactive, with the game page and such, but since membership is dropping there isn't much to do anymore.

As far as the structure of the clans, there are only two different ranks: members and one leader.

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 08:49:18 PM »
What is the leadership structure?  Is one imperialistic, while another democratic?  Or do you just do things on a whim?  In the Watersverse, how much territory does the average clan have in Weyard?  Why are they going to war?

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 09:01:15 PM »
You are looking way too into it lol.
There is no leadership structure. There is only 1 Clan Leader for each clan. They are picked by The Sea King after submitting a request for the position. That's it.
There is no territory. Just their respective topics in the board. For instance, The Mercury Clan members cannot see the Venus Clan topics.

They are going to war for bragging rights for made up battlefields. If you look at some of the RPs, they are in places like "Cloud City", and "Atlantis".
In the Clan wars, it's usually just the Sol Alliance and the Lunar Alliance. Sol consists of Wind, Fire and Sol. Luna consists of Earth, Water, and Luna.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 01:05:38 AM »
sadly if you are in Sol clan you can't use Light Psynergy in the clan wars. And even though sparkx isn't a mod anymore, his rule still stands that you can't use light or dark psynergy.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2013, 02:24:52 AM »
His rule still stands? Says who?