Topic: A funny conversation I had with another person online(read at your own risk lol)  (Read 9968 times)

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2013, 07:12:03 PM »
Yep    :biggrin:
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2014, 08:15:27 AM »
It's a bit late, but I sent him another message. Hopefully he's still there XD
The message I sent is at the end of the first post.

EDIT: OH MAH GERD HE ALREADY RESPONDED! *updated main post*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 02:07:26 PM by Star Magician »

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2014, 07:51:39 AM »
One has to wonder why he persists in his endeavor to continue conversation of this nature with you. I mean, I know it's not his first language, but I think it's realistic to detect trolling of this magnitude

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2014, 07:58:52 AM »
I know, lol. He just sent another message today though. It seems after a year he's finally starting to catch on... sort of.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2014, 08:03:18 AM »
So the seeds are slow-growing. That "I guess" is hopefully the first sign of doubt. One can truly only hope so. Maybe next year he'll realize fully that you never once took him seriously. I feel kinda bad for him though. Too ignorant for his own good.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2014, 08:18:56 AM »
Since he admitted to having Asperger's too, it kinda makes me not want to continue. >_>

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2014, 02:34:30 PM »
And yet you must

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2014, 03:55:35 PM »
10% Betty White?      Star, marry me  :07:
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2014, 06:06:46 PM »
I think at this point it's best to talk to him normally. The joke's kinda run its course, and he still seems genuinely interested in talking to you.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2014, 05:28:57 AM »
I kinda gave up a few weeks ago because he's ignoring most of what I say, but I don't really want to talk to him honestly... o_O

10% Betty White?      Star, marry me  :07:
Get in line. :tongue: