Poll

Which antagonist thus far was the best developed?

Saturos
Menardi
Karst
Agatio
Blados
Chalis

Topic: SPOILER: Best Antagonist?  (Read 10184 times)

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2013, 11:07:21 AM »
I very much agree. Karst and Saturos both are close. It is quite difficult to separate between the two. I like Rolina's idea of separating them into different tiers.

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2013, 10:48:22 PM »
Me and Menardi?

We're good friends, but I think she's into Saturos!

All I know is Karst likes me, she likes my big scaly muscles.

Also I recall Menardi punching Karst yelling back off Bowser when she thought Karst was ogling Saturos, believe it not, these sisters would fight.

I never really fought with big brother, Saturos, but sometimes he'd tease me about some guy named Exdeath from Dissidia looking like me, I don't know, he also teased about Blados being my long lost twin, he was the one first said I looked like Ganondorf, then when I saw Ghirahim, I finally got to tease him about that.

Me and big brother Saturos both love the Norweigien Black Metal, he simply loves Satyricon, gee wonder why, I like Dimmu Borgir and Old Man's Child, I also borrow his Satyricon sometimes, we both like wrestling too.

Karst and Menardi like gee, I forget who they listened to, I know they love Cradle of Filth and Arch Enemy.

Kraden having a Pet named Saturos, really?

:saturos: CURSE YOU KRADEN, someday when this seal is broken, that is when I will exterminate your descendants!

:agatio: Haha, Ganondorf already said that line, now you're Ganondorf!

:saturos: SHUT UP, EXDEATH!

:agatio: Why you!

:menardi: Grow up you two.

:karst: Wow Agatio hits hard, look at his muscles!

:menardi: Shut up Karstina Aguilera, you wouldn't perfection in a Proxian if it's right in front of you and well it is, look at Saturos go.

:karst: He's kind of...

PUNCH!

:menardi: BACK OFF BOWSER!

:karst: THAT'S IT BRING IT ON WHELP, I'LL SHOW YOU WHO THE SUPERIOR SISTER IS!

:agatio: Gee I wonder if the bottom tier fights eachother like this?

:felix: Why can't I be included as a bad guy, I'm bad!

:mia: Why can't I be included as a villain, I'm Alex's cousin, how do you guys know if maybe I'm like Zuko's sister Azula and I turn out to be even more evil than Alex, and maybe crazy too, hehehe?

:alex: I should be the best villain, not Saturos, I'm Alex the main villain of the entire series, hahaha!

:isaac: :garet: :ivan: :mia: :felix: :jenna: :sheba: :piers: SEPHIROTH!

:alex: Silence, stop calling me that, I am much superior to this Sephiroth you speak of.

:mia: Oh please, you're no where as evil as me little cousin, evil giggle, twitch!

:alex: Mia, you're..

:mia: Watch what you say Alex, if you say the c word, everybody will be destroyed by DEATH WATER, evil giggle, twitch!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 10:55:10 PM by Agatio »

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2013, 01:11:37 AM »
Uhm...no comment...

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2013, 06:38:26 PM »
Ok since Saturos obviously is the best Antagonist, he is loved by the Golden Sun fans as a villain, we consider him a iconic villain to the series.

Now Agatio is pretty much considered the new Saturos of Lost Age, he did a great job playing the part, he's not Saturos, but he was cool.

I can't say the same for Blados, the fact is Blados is a loser, they should have never made Blados and Chalis, whatever gig they had for them, Camelot needs to scrap it and have a new Saturos.

Why is there not a new Saturos?

For GS4 I would like the new antagonist to be a new Saturos Proxian character that still holds a grudge against Isaac for killing Saturos and Menardi and claims that Agatio and Karst being killed by a dragon was a lie then he joins up with Alex.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2013, 07:48:22 AM »
But a villain bent on nothing but revenge makes for a poor, boring villain... What they should be doing is trying to make an antagonist who's a better villain than Saturos, otherwise it will just be same old, same old, y'know?

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2013, 02:07:55 AM »
But a villain bent on nothing but revenge makes for a poor, boring villain... What they should be doing is trying to make an antagonist who's a better villain than Saturos, otherwise it will just be same old, same old, y'know?

Star, that was Agatio and Karst's gig, the new Proxians would have totally different storylines.

Maybe he actually has absolutely no respect for Saturos, Menardi, Karst, Agatio, or even Felix, like other Proxians do and is a arrogant jerk who claims he's better than all of them, now that would make a interesting gig.

He wants Matthew dead not because he's the descendant of Isaac, but because he is related to Felix in whom he thinks is a piece of garbage compared to him.

This would make us not just hate him for being so arrogant, but we'd love him because he's the new Saturos, his goal is to be the new Saturos if that makes any sense.

The good Proxian's role is to help Matthew stop him because he part of Alex's group and his personal reason would be similar to Mia's, he betrayed Prox.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2013, 02:01:30 AM »
Star, that was Agatio and Karst's gig, the new Proxians would have totally different storylines.

Personally, I don't really see them as good villains, even though other people seem to like Karst. They're just kinda there in TLA while Alex is pulling all the strings.

A revenge-bent villain would never compare to Saturos. That would just make them the next Karst. Just sayin'

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2013, 04:52:29 AM »

Personally, I don't really see them as good villains, even though other people seem to like Karst. They're just kinda there in TLA while Alex is pulling all the strings.

A revenge-bent villain would never compare to Saturos. That would just make them the next Karst. Just sayin'

I always thought it would of been better off just to resurrect Saturos and Menardi.

Perhaps maybe Arcanus has powers like that, we don't know, all we do know is he's very powerful, he probably can resurrect them if he wanted to.

Saturos and Menardi of course wouldn't age because they been dead for years, I'd like to see this happen.

Hades resurrected Medusa, so why not Arcanus resurrect Saturos and Menardi?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2013, 11:32:34 AM »
Because Saturos and Menardi were just pawns to him in the end. He doesn't need them- he'll just use someone else.

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2013, 04:56:41 AM »
Because Saturos and Menardi were just pawns to him in the end. He doesn't need them- he'll just use someone else.

Amiti for heel turn, Arcanus teaches his son to be evil, and don't say it's impossible because Felix was bad, then made a face turn in Lost Age.

Face turn means turn good, heel turn means turn bad, jeez doesn't anybody here watch wrestling?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2013, 06:41:59 AM »
Lol no. You're literally the only one :P

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2013, 08:09:35 PM »
We all know Alex should be Golden Sun's best villain, he is the main villain after all, he needs to start being a final boss.

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • "For fucks sake!" - Generic Brit
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2013, 02:14:30 AM »
We all know Alex should be Golden Sun's best villain, he is the main villain after all, he needs to start being a final boss.
I wouldn't classify Alex as the main villain, true he is the only "evil" character in all three games, but in all three he is nothing more than a minor character

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2013, 03:36:41 AM »
And he's only "evil" because of what he's done. We have not see WHY he did it yet.

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2013, 03:32:44 AM »
Well according to my beliefs in how polls are ran, Menardi and Agatio are the two best villains because I say they are.

Out of the two, Agatio wins out slightly landing Menardi in second.

Then I decide Saturos as the successer in third place.