Topic: Balancing theChaos Chapter III Roster  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: February 20, 2013, 07:53:38 PM »
I plan on beginning this chapter by the end of June. I would like to have eight people sign up. Another new character for me will be introduced, so the format will be shown below.

Name: Eguid
Element (up to two): Light
Weapon: Sol Foil (unleashes Solsearcher)
Appearance: An elderly mn cloaked in white.
Personality: Eguid is wise and caring. He does not ofen fight. He shall not take a life. He as once a master of light, but his strength has faded.

Name: Ayme
Element: Water
Weapon: Sacred Sea Saber (Unleashes Sacred Mist) and Sacred Sea Staff (Unleashes Arctic Fury)
Appearance: Slight of build and highly considered quite fair
Personality: She is kind to everybody and has a great passion for the sea. She loves group adventures and loathes being alone. She is highly talkative.

CURRENT ROSTER:

Eguid
Name: Eguid
Element (up to two): Light
Weapon: Sol Foil (unleashes Solsearcher)
Appearance: An elderly mn cloaked in white.
Personality: Eguid is wise and caring. He does not ofen fight. He shall not take a life. He as once a master of light, but his strength has faded.

Ayme
Name: Ayme
Element: Water
Weapon: Sacred Sea Saber (Unleashes Sacred Mist) and Sacred Sea Staff (Unleashes Arctic Fury)
Appearance: Slight of build and highly considered quite fair
Personality: She is kind to everybody and has a great passion for the sea. She loves group adventures and loathes being alone. She is highly talkative.

Strato
Name:Strato
Element: Jupiter and Mars, but doesn't use psynergy often. He usually just enhances his weapons.
Weapon: His razor faeblades and bow. Although, after some time, he upgraded his bow to come apart down the middle to form a pair of blades, sharp and light.
Appearance: Short peppered beard, brown hair. Magical cloak with hood covers his now glowing eyes and blends in with most of his surroundings.
Personality: Hot-tempered, and normally silent. His gruff personality is difficult to ignore, and you might not like him at first, but once he trusts you, he'll do anything to protect you from harm's way

Ivan
Ivan Strider (Luxaria[I plan to reveal him])
Male
Class: Illusionist Seer of Light
Looks: Dirty blonde hair like Zexion's (look him up). Medium muscle build unlike his illusioned form (Luxaria). Floor length, green, open cloak. Brown leather boots and gauntlets. Se green eyes. Black shirt with Light/Tear sigil. Pure white Jeans.
Personality: Not as cold as other Ivan Striders, but some ice is apparant. More aware and kind tone. Very wise and caring.
Weapons: Auria, a (now smaller) medium sized sword with the power of Light [Unleashes Light Surge]. Radiant Heart a light channeler (Wand) infused with the power of hope and light [Unleashes Heart of Radiance] .
Book of Illusions, an extremely thick and heavy book filled with illusion spells[Unleashes Multivortex].
Special Abilities: Impetus, a powerful time slowing spell that takes a lot of energy to cast.

Razira

Name: Razira
Element: Earth
Weapon: Ratoratah, a Golden colored Claw that has strength to tear the earth.
Personality: Easy to anger, but he knows what has to be done. He's a bit reluctant to associate himself with the light, as it's ranks shunned him when his Drake side took over.
Appearance: Light blue skinned, reptilian with animalistically jointed legs, clawed hands, horns growing from his head, and dragon wings

Zealot

Name: Zealot
Weapons: His scythe, Romulus, and his Longbow, Rhymes.
Appearance: Short, white hair, red eyes, a black and gold longcoat, a black shirt, grey pants, and black boots.
Bio: Zealot was raised in a monastery because he was foretold to bring about death. He was condemned at the age of 6. He ran away at the age of 12, living in a cave for years. He trained with a scythe and bow most of his life, and he became a defender of the common man.

Serena
Name: Serena Xytamina
Element: Jupiter, Sol

Back Story:
Serena was found on the top of the cliff in front of Garoh after a meteor shower, a few months after the lighthouses were lit. Serena was approximately 2 years old. The Garohans took her in as one of their own, and she was raised by an elderly couple with no children. She found she was granted the power of Jupiter, and many figured this was because of the nearby Air's Rock. Perhaps it is, or perhaps she has always had those powers...
When she left her home at the age of 21, she began to travel the world, hearing how different the world has changed. With her strong psynergy and word of war breaking out across the land, she left Garoh thinking she could help bring peace across Weyard. However, one day she stumbled across a psynergy vortex when sailing the world.

Bio:
Serena was raised in Garoh, and was granted the powers of Anemos, although most think it was from Air's Rock. She discovered that she had the powers of Jupiter when she was 16, and she dedicated herself to mastering her powers and protecting her and her home from dangerous outsiders and other threats.  However, since she was not born in Garoh, she did not have the same curse that the Garohans did. She does not transform, although most believe she may have that trait inside her. She learned most of her basics from Maha, but she taught herself most of the advanced Psynergy through trial and error. She lives with her foster grandparents, so she was brought up to be a very calm, caring, and patient person. She is also very optimistic with what she puts her mind to, because she is confident in her abilities. She does, however, know the difference between confidence and cockiness. Serena stayed with her grandparents until she was 21, 19 years after the lighthouses were lit. She now travels the world, searching from where she came from.

Appearance: Serena has long purple hair that she keeps in a ponytail. Her eyes are also a dark purple. She has a beautiful face with a small nose and freckles, and is about 5' 7".
 Picture is in the attachment.

Personality: Serena is a more conserved girl, but incredibly strong-willed. She was raised with her grandparents, so she is a very calm, caring, and patient person.
She is also very optimistic with what she puts her mind to, because she is confident in her abilities. She does, however, know the difference between confidence and cockiness.

Combat Style: She uses her Psynergy constantly, both for offensive and healing purposes.
Her powers are in the Wind Seer class.

Weapon: Uses twin knives for up close and personal.

Only two more people needed! Feel free to sign up!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:15:33 PM by Soltur »

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 08:09:02 PM »
I'll join in. Do you mind if I'm a girl? Lol

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 09:57:49 PM »
Name:Strato
Element: Jupiter and Mars, but doesn't use psynergy often. He usually just enhances his weapons.
Weapon: His razor faeblades and bow. Although, after some time, he upgraded his bow to come apart down the middle to form a pair of blades, sharp and light.
Appearance: Short peppered beard, brown hair. Magical cloak with hood covers his now glowing cyan eyes and blends in with most of his surroundings. Strato is 5 feet 3.
Personality: Hot-tempered, and normally silent. His gruff personality is difficult to ignore, and you might not like him at first, but once he trusts you, he'll do anything to protect you from harm's way
Relations: Older brother to Vena, a heroine of Odyssey of Light.

Strato hails from a merchant and was born overseas on one of his trading expeditions. Secretly, his parents wanted to discover a new world. After all, new landmarks have been sprouting up here and there. After he was old enough, he and his cousin Vena went on their seperate adventures to hopefully fulfill their parents dream. During one of these, he heard that the seas to the left were uncharted waters. He sailed in, not knowing what would become of him. A tidal wave struck the ship, and he thought he drowned...

Now he resides in a new land. Whether he is still on his planet or in a different dimesion, he doesn't know. All he does know is that he will explore this place and see new wonders.

He saw a group of travelers and asked what they were doing. They were planning on exploring the world also, protecting the world from danger. Now, Strato continues to live with them, maturing and learning of this world with each step.

"Who knows where the wind will take us? I plan to find out." -Strato
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:57:06 AM by Arkane »

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:24:10 AM »
Ivan Strider (Luxaria[I plan to reveal him])
Male
Class: Illusionist Seer of Light
Looks: Dirty blonde hair like Zexion's (look him up). Medium muscle build unlike his illusioned form (Luxaria). Floor length, green, open cloak. Brown leather boots and gauntlets. Se green eyes. Black shirt with Light/Tear sigil. Pure white Jeans.
Personality: Not as cold as other Ivan Striders, but some ice is apparant. More aware and kind tone. Very wise and caring.
Weapons: Auria, a (now smaller) medium sized sword with the power of Light [Unleashes Light Surge]. Radiant Heart a light channeler (Wand) infused with the power of hope and light [Unleashes Heart of Radiance] .
Book of Illusions, an extremely thick and heavy book filled with illusion spells[Unleashes Multivortex].
Special Abilities: Impetus, a powerful time slowing spell that takes a lot of energy to cast.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:41:24 AM by Luxaria(Ivan) »
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 04:01:35 AM »
I'll join in. Do you mind if I'm a girl? Lol

Thank you, Legend. I'd actually like it if we had a girl in the group! We're all guys right now...except for poor Ayme.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 04:21:16 AM »
This will be my third and final character from RPs.
It will be Serena.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 04:25:22 AM »
Please use the sign-up form shown above. I need to know a little more about your character.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 04:26:56 AM »
As much as I would love to do that right now, I've been procrastinating all night, and I need to do homework. I will definitely spend the necessary time on this tomorrow.
 :gshappy:
 :mia:

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 04:28:11 AM »
Thank you.

Anyone else want to sign up?

UPDATE: This battle will be posted quite soon. I plan on finishing Chapter II in about...a week, tops. I'll leave another week or two for more sign-ups or until we get a total of eight people...not including Eguid, but it does include Ayme.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:14:51 AM by Soltur »

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 12:28:11 AM »
Name: Razira
Element: Earth
Weapon: Ratoratah, a Golden colored Claw that has strength to tear the earth.
Personality: Easy to anger, but he knows what has to be done. He's a bit reluctant to associate himself with the light, as it's ranks shunned him when his Drake side took over.
Appearance: Light blue skinned, reptilian with animalistically jointed legs, clawed hands, horns growing from his head, and dragon wings

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 12:41:49 AM »
Name: Zealot.

Psynergy: Jupiter.
Weapons: His scythe, Romulus, and his Longbow, Rhemus.
Appearance: Short, white hair, red eyes, a black and gold longcoat, a black shirt, grey pants, and black boots.
Bio: Zealot was raised in a monastery because he was foretold to bring about death. He was condemned at the age of 6. He ran away at the age of 12, living in a cave for years. He trained with a scythe and bow most of his life, and he became a defender of the common man.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:11:39 PM by Scorpio »

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 03:51:06 AM »
Name: Serena Xytamina
Element: Jupiter, Sol

Back Story:
Serena was found on the top of the cliff in front of Garoh after a meteor shower, a few months after the lighthouses were lit. Serena was approximately 2 years old. The Garohans took her in as one of their own, and she was raised by an elderly couple with no children. She found she was granted the power of Jupiter, and many figured this was because of the nearby Air's Rock. Perhaps it is, or perhaps she has always had those powers...
When she left her home at the age of 21, she began to travel the world, hearing how different the world has changed. With her strong psynergy and word of war breaking out across the land, she left Garoh thinking she could help bring peace across Weyard. However, one day she stumbled across a psynergy vortex when sailing the world.

Bio:
Serena was raised in Garoh, and was granted the powers of Anemos, although most think it was from Air's Rock. She discovered that she had the powers of Jupiter when she was 16, and she dedicated herself to mastering her powers and protecting her and her home from dangerous outsiders and other threats.  However, since she was not born in Garoh, she did not have the same curse that the Garohans did. She does not transform, although most believe she may have that trait inside her. She learned most of her basics from Maha, but she taught herself most of the advanced Psynergy through trial and error. She lives with her foster grandparents, so she was brought up to be a very calm, caring, and patient person. She is also very optimistic with what she puts her mind to, because she is confident in her abilities. She does, however, know the difference between confidence and cockiness. Serena stayed with her grandparents until she was 21, 19 years after the lighthouses were lit. She now travels the world, searching from where she came from.

Appearance: Serena has long purple hair that she keeps in a ponytail. Her eyes are also a dark purple. She has a beautiful face with a small nose and freckles, and is about 5' 7".
 Picture is in the attachment.

Personality: Serena is a more conserved girl, but incredibly strong-willed. She was raised with her grandparents, so she is a very calm, caring, and patient person.
She is also very optimistic with what she puts her mind to, because she is confident in her abilities. She does, however, know the difference between confidence and cockiness.

Combat Style: She uses her Psynergy constantly, both for offensive and healing purposes.
Her powers are in the Wind Seer class.

Weapon: Uses twin knives for up close and personal.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:08:17 AM by Legend »

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 02:01:58 AM »
Can I have another person? Can I make it one of my other Ivan's.....don't worry none of them are exactly the same. I want to use Strider REALLY badly. Please.....

(I sound like a girl :P)
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 03:03:51 AM »
Go for it!

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 03:05:23 AM »
Can he be a villain?

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*