Topic: The Tempest Castle  (Read 20708 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Offline Nyran

  • Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 5389
  • Karma: 21
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #480 on: June 04, 2013, 11:09:03 PM »
"Screw you!" Nyran shouted, falling into the water. He swam not up, but down, burying himself safely beneath the water.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

  • Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 3211
  • Karma: 28
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 05, 2013, 03:01:32 AM »
Cheese woke up when she hit the water.  That's obnoxious.  Her shadow shoots off to find the orb.  She stays and glared at Aether.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 05, 2013, 05:59:38 AM »
Scorpio started burning evrything in his path, summoning great serpents of fire to burn whatever was in his way.

Offline Ivan Strider

  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • ********
  • Posts: 5574
  • Karma: 17
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #483 on: June 05, 2013, 06:14:09 AM »
Ivan followed, ready to blind anyone who tried to follow.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*


Offline CHEESE4ALL

  • Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 3211
  • Karma: 28
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 05, 2013, 01:17:16 PM »
Cheese' s shadow came to a screeching halt before flying past Scorp and Ivan.  A faint hissing noise cannot be heard over the commotion.  The shadow zipped away.  Time to find a new path.

Cheese stood in what now must be about waist high water from Scorpio evaporating it.  However, she can not see through the steam that creates a wall around her.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 04:55:04 PM by CHEESE4ALL »
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Ivan Strider

  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • ********
  • Posts: 5574
  • Karma: 17
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #485 on: June 05, 2013, 04:47:52 PM »
Ivan felt a chill run down his spine. He turned his head "Who?-" nobody was there. "I swear I felt a presence behind me. Hmm strange."
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*


Offline Aether

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 6559
  • Karma: 34
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 05, 2013, 08:09:12 PM »
"I'm enjoying this too much," he said as he lifted his hands up and a ball of electricity was forming in his hands, streaks coming out of it.

Offline Will

  • Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 4191
  • Karma: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 13, 2013, 05:39:26 PM »
perhaps there is somebody there a voice whispered.
a shadow figure appeared.


will peace ever come?

Offline Aether

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 6559
  • Karma: 34
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 13, 2013, 09:01:07 PM »
He threw the ball at the steam wall, hoping to hit Cheese. If not, it would cause an electric current through the water once more. (Huehuehue)

Offline CHEESE4ALL

  • Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 3211
  • Karma: 28
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 20, 2013, 03:18:01 AM »
Cheese gets hit with the ball.   Surprisingly she remains standing. When the electricity passes, she simply glares at Aether.  Her hair standing in every direction, she positively snarled, looking like a puffed up hissing cat.   In a smooth motion she hurled a Globe of Darkness at him and charged.  (Hell hath no fury)
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2013, 03:33:39 AM »
"Fight me, dog! Do I have to melt this place down to get you to fight?!" Scorpio called out in anger.

Offline Ivan Strider

  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • ********
  • Posts: 5574
  • Karma: 17
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #491 on: June 20, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »
"I suspect he's going somewhere with more water." Ivan suggested.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*


Offline Aether

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 6559
  • Karma: 34
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 21, 2013, 12:36:03 AM »
Aether fell off the pillar, his head banging from the inside. He decided it was best to cast an AoE and around him was a tornado, with him in the eye.

Offline TakoshiWolfite

  • Moderator
  • Admiral Adept
  • *****
  • Posts: 718
  • Karma: 7
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #493 on: June 21, 2013, 12:52:41 PM »
Takoshi was outside on the roof of the castle with the Orb in hand, still out of PP he did have enough Djinn to do one more Summoning.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

  • Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 3211
  • Karma: 28
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 19, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »
(Oops)

Cheese ran past the storm to find a way out of the catacombs.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!