Topic: Balancing the Chaos Capter III: The Lull Between Realms  (Read 20135 times)

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: March 07, 2013, 01:57:09 PM »
Eguid led the party forward toward the nearest town with an inn. He was talking animatedly wth Ivan about life and whatever other topic sprang to mind. Despite the ever-approaching end of the world, the day was quite beautiful. The sun was shining. The bids were singing. It was as if there was no shadowy chaos arriving to end everything.

Then, Mikthanius, the Keeper of the Temnavalean Crystal appeared before Razira. It was naught but an image, but there was no mistaking his presence.

"Rest easy, dragon man," he said. "I only wish to talk." Then, Sulnara, the Keeper of the Drevkomian Crystal, appeared before Strato, wishing the same. They talked and walked toward the town.

"We shall arrive at the town in a few short hours," announced Eguid.

Meanwhile, in the nearest town, a young woman could be seen running from bandits. She was of slim build and she was regarded the most beautiful woman inthe town. Not that it matters, she thouht bitterly as she found herself in a dead end. She was on her own...again. Or so she thought. A young ma no older than 16 appeared from nowhere. He looked at the girl.

"Should your ittle brother really be protecting you from imbeciles like these?" he questionedwith a smirk. The girl drew her blade and struck down two bandits in the blink of an eye.

"You've lost your touch, Ayme!" the m laughed. He blasted five beams of shadow at the remaining four bandits.

"As have you, Alcarius," she retorte. "You actually missed!" The young man smiled. He then dropped to his knees, clutching his head in agony. An imge of Razra, Ivan, Strato and Eguid appeared in his mind. Then, images of two others appeared. It was one man and one woman.

"It...is...time..." gasped Alcarius in pain. "They...are...coming..."

"The Chosen Ones?" exclaimed Ayme, but her question fell upon deaf ears. Alcarius was out cold. Then, she felt a pit at the bottom of her stomach as two more figures appeared. They were none other than the two men that sent the bandits her way. She was trapped...

Zealot and Serena saw this beautiful young woman who was holding the unconscious body of an even younger man and two men approaching her with swords drawn. More bandits appeared and surrounded Zealot and Serena.

"Ya shoulda stayed outta here!" shouted one bandit. They all unsheathed rusty swords and worn axes. Ayme drew her Sacred Sea Saber to defend herself and her brother as even more bandits and brigands began to appear. By now, there were at least fifty brigads, only ten of which surrounded Zealot and Serena.

Eguid, Razira, Ivan, and Strato had no idea at all what they would be walking into. They did, however, know that the town had an inn and the beds and food were calling out to them.

"Let's go!" urged Eguid excitedly. "We've an inn to get to!"

For the unlikely event that anybody is lost, here's what's happening:

Scorpio and Legend have ten enemies surrounding them. My characters are at a severe disadvantage. Alcarius is out cold and Ayme has forty-two people surrounding her. Forty are bandits and their two leaders are present as well. They are intent to kill Zealot, Serena, Ayme, and Alcarius...but their main target is Ayme.

Nyran, Luxaria(Ivan), Arkane, you're not fighting yet. You are merely chatting with Mikthanius, Sulnara and Eguid.

Luxaria(Ivan), Brandt will be introduced soon.

If anybody...including readers...have any questions about the RP, I urge you to PM me. Again, this ncludes you, readers! I want everybody to understand the RP.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 04:27:56 PM »
Zealot smiled at the brigands. "I'm the ferryman of death, and it's time to pay up." He slashed and hacked at the brigades, smiling and and humming all the while.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 04:42:55 PM »
"Trying to attack two younger kids? You people are sick." Serena hated scum. Lifting her hand, she summoned a barrage of Plasma on a few of the bandits.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 06:37:00 PM »
Ayme stood over her brother, slashing and freezing bandits, but there were too many. "Help!" she cried. The two leaders smiled cruelly.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 07:31:29 PM »
Zealot ran on the heads of the bandits to reach Ayme.

"I will help you, I guess. Today was so nice, now people want to kill me. Well, it seems I've been drawn here for a purpose, so I will fight."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 07:36:27 PM »
Amye attacked all the bandits desparately while standing over hr brother and keeping an eye on Zealot.She did not trust that scythe...

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 07:40:50 PM »
"I know you cannot trust me, I've dealt with that all my life. I'm helping you now, that's what matters, is it not?" Zealot swung his scythe at the bandits in an attempt to gain distance between them and Ayme.

"I'm going to protect you, I promise."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 07:46:52 PM »
Seeing no other option, Ayme nodded. "My brother is hurt, so please help me proect him."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 08:13:40 PM »
"Sure, I guess that's what I'm supposed to do."

Zealot slashed and swung at his opponents, trying to protect his charges.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 08:40:12 PM »
"Man, what a lovely day. And it doesn't look like that town has any problems." Strato sighed and looked at the clouds. He wiggled his fingers and turned the cloud into a sword shape.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 09:05:08 PM »
Serena jumped into the circle lightning fast, and encircled them with multiple whirlwinds revolving around the parameter. The whirlwinds began to rotate faster, and Serena sent them in several directions, knocking down several of the bandits.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 10:52:03 PM »
Ivan still stood. His trench coat always seemed to be flowing, even though there was no wind.
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 05:04:35 AM »
Amye desperately blocked attacks from many of the bandits. Alcarius was still incapacitated. She was almost in tears with the desperation. She was glad to have help and they were powerful fighters.

Meanwhile, Eguid, Mikthanius, and Sulnara were talking to the rest of the party.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 05:05:49 AM »
"So, who's this nut?" Razira asked to Eguid, referring to Mikthanius

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2