Topic: Any animes you're watching right now?  (Read 6379 times)

Offline TW

• Adept
    • View Profile
    • God
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 02:36:29 PM »
By the way, has anyone seen Fairy Tail?  I recently discovered its OST, which is freaking awesome, but I've never actually seen the show or read the manga.  Been thinking about picking it up based on the OST alone - what are y'alls opinions on it?
Seen it, it's hilarious, but kinda perverted at some parts, which is why I like it even more

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 11:40:39 PM »
I saw like the first few episodes while I still had FUNimation. I liked it, and now that I'm reminded of it, I'm gonna go watch that.

Opinion on Toradora? Someone told me to watch it.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 12:01:41 AM »
I've only read about it.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 01:38:03 AM »
Oh yeah, and I just finished K Project yesterday, thanks to Merc for showing that.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 04:39:08 AM »
I just finished Soul Eater episode 1 a couple of minutes ago. I hope the rest of the series is as good. I felt awful for Maka about her dad...

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 03:00:33 PM »
@Aether: Oh, Toradora was great - you'll love it.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2013, 08:05:38 AM »
I just started watching Soul Eater. Got done with the episode where Death's Son goes to school.

OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! SYMMETRY????? AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST OMG KID IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS ANIME!!!!

Seriously. Best Developed. Having an OCD with Symmetry is sooooo amusing and brings out the character really well.

My favorite Female I think is that Cat.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline L

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • No matter how old we get, we are still children.
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 02:45:29 PM »
I just started watching Soul Eater. Got done with the episode where Death's Son goes to school.

OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! SYMMETRY????? AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST OMG KID IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS ANIME!!!!

Seriously. Best Developed. Having an OCD with Symmetry is sooooo amusing and brings out the character really well.

My favorite Female I think is that Cat.
Ehhhh he is kinda overrated

I would give best character to Dr. stein

He was a great spin on an already existing character, he had the basic traits and needs, but was also his own character at the same time, that takes skill to do

I personally feel like Tsubaki and The Thompson sisters are such minor characters, mostly due to lack of dialogue

The final 3 episodes put too much focus on Maka, what was the point of saving Soul if he had no part in the actual final battle

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 09:03:24 PM »
Because that's... what... friends... do?

Offline L

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • No matter how old we get, we are still children.
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 10:15:03 PM »
Because that's... what... friends... do?
No, what was the point from the viewers perspective, it was just a waste of an episode

Adding to that, how the f*ck can Maka do damage but Black Star, who Stein stated was the strongest of the three, can not?

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2013, 10:40:51 PM »
I'm pretty sure that if there was no focus on saving Soul, the viewers would have been more pissed, Ame.  By trying to save Soul, it shows she cares for him, and that he's not someone who she deems as expendable.  Yes, there was a ton of things wrong with the last few episodes, but taking that approach doesn't make you seem like someone who understands them.  It makes you come across as kind of a jerk.  That if we were your friend, and we got into some serious trouble, you'd rather let us die than help us.

Yes, the "power of virtue X" was a stupid way to go with it, but it caught up with a monthly manga.  What else were they supposed to do?  Three years of filler?  Could it have been done better?  Of course.  And most of us wish it had been.  But turning the main characters into assholes is not how to do it.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2013, 02:34:48 AM »
Umm I'm still on the first Season which has 51 total episodes sooo....no spoilers please.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2013, 05:32:24 PM »
Started Toradora finished Baka and Test, planning on watching Azumanga Daioh because I heard its like Nichijou

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2013, 06:31:14 PM »
Watched Soul Eater episodes 2, 3, and 4. Funi has the subs aon Youtube, so I'm planning to watch it all.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2013, 11:15:17 PM »
Omg yes. Sadly we have to wait for season 2. GRAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

My second favorite character is now Crona, third is Blaire. First is Death the Kid.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*