Topic: Character theme requests  (Read 781 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: April 14, 2013, 06:29:24 AM »
If any of you wants a theme for themselves or an RP character ask here and I will gladly make one for you.

Things i need established before-hand

Name
How you want it to sound: Scary, battle, smooth, fast, slow, rough, dark, bright, happy, sad, or weird
Instruments you want most in it.
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 03:30:04 PM »
If you like doing this, I'll give you one to keep you occupied, but what I'm looking for may be hard to grasp. >.>

Name: Cora
Sound: Whimsical, relaxing, optimistic, but with an undertone of aching past. Possibly off-beat if you want.
Instruments: Piano mostly, with soft string instruments underneath (if you want. Piano is most important).

Since she's not a RP character that you know of, I'll describe her a little. She's a little eccentric in the eyes of others due to her seemingly misplaced sense of optimism. However, deep down, she is very lonely and has been for most of her life, but tries to suppress this feeling as much as she can. By suppressing her feelings, she has hidden her sense of identity from everyone, including herself. It takes the prying of a very special someone to finally get it all out. (I want the theme to kind of fit with that last sentence, as if it's playing during a scene)

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 03:49:44 AM »
Sure thing! Just got to this. Will do! My mom was looking for this type of medly also so I don't have to do two!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 07:04:17 AM »
Cool :) Are you still working on it?

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 08:24:23 AM »
Yes. this will take time.