Topic: Sleepless Nights Chapter 1: Not Normal  (Read 12166 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« on: May 04, 2013, 03:34:33 AM »
   “Just another normal day. A day like every other. Nothing special. In a word, 'boring'.” Matt Langston thought to himself as he progressed throughout his day. “My life seems to be in a rut...  I need to find a way out of it before I graduate, or I'm going to be stuck in it forever.”

He walked down the hall into another lecture. “This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He's a glorified mall cop, he doesn't the first thing about criminal justice.” Matt kept his criticisms to himself as to not get kicked out again. “I guess it's no use, I'll just wait this out, ace the following test, and get out of here.” He did just that, then he walked off of campus to get something to eat. He returned after lunch to go to another lecture. Then he went home.

“Well, another day, another boring day,” Matt muttered under his breath as he walked to campus. He walked through the campus, went to his lectures, and went to lunch. “A day like every other...” It changed during lunch. Matt found a book wrapped up in silk under a table. “'Abandon fear and embrace power'? That's a little cheesey, but I cannot help but read on...”

“Devils and monsters? I really doubt it.” Little did he know that the truth is stranger than fiction.

Matt walked into an abandoned classroom on campus to eat, but he was not alone. A bunch of people he did not know were in the old room he had found.

“Who are you guys?”

(Time to introduce yourselves.)

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 04:01:08 AM »
Ferris looked up from his desk. He was holding a half-eaten sandwich. "Huh, a new face."
He puts his sandwich down, gets up, walks to Matt and holds his hand out. "My name's Ferris Valor. You?"

Autumn did not turn around, instead quietly eating and reading a book at the same time.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 04:08:38 AM »
"Matthew Langston," he said without changing his unenthused face. "How did you people get in here? I'm the only one with a forged key... That I left in the lock yesterday. Great." Matt sat down in his seat. He always sat at the old teacher's desk because it reminded him of a detective's desk from the old movies he loved so much.

(Don't worry, I'l introduce my other characters, but they come in later in the story. After Matt has met these new people.)

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 04:12:53 AM »
Ferris sat down and took another bite. "That's strange, the door was open when I came here. I figured it was open to the public. Didn't see a key anywhere."

Autumn continued to nom away

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 04:32:21 AM »
"I opened the door when I saw there was a key in it. Forgive me for being human," said a girl sitting in the corner. "Who are you?" Said Matt to the strange girl. "Sabrina. You must be Matt. Everyone knows you as the creepy guy who always gets good grades, but never smiles at girls, never hangs out with friends, you never even speak at lectures you'd be more than welcome to speak at. You're so weird that I bet your basement has an operating table."

"Watch what you say, your words can project a lot about you when you make wild assumptions. Besides, you're the weird punk girl everyone says to stay away from. You've no place to talk about me."

"Fine. I'll finish eating and get out of your hair," she said angrily.

"I don't want to kick you out, you just have to give me my key and stop flying off the handle."

"You have no clue how to talk to girls. Here's your key."

They both sat back at their respective seats and started eating again.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 05:06:11 AM »
Lucas was sitting in the corner. He said nothing. He looked up at the people in the room, and looked away again, staring off into space.

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 05:24:43 AM »
Takoshi was napping in a different corner before he woke up after almost falling over, He yawns before looking around "Oh hello, does anyone have the time?" He asks stretching.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 11:36:31 AM »
"Well, it's our lunch period. I would've woken you up but, you know, you looked so calm." Ferris pointed to Matt, "That guy in the teachers desk is Matt, if you didn't know. He just came here a minute ago."

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 03:20:16 PM »
Takoshi stands up and does some leg stretches "If it's still lunch then I haven't been asleep that long then, I'm Takoshi Wolfite by the way but you can call me Tk for short."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 04:08:34 PM »
"OK, so today's not normal after all," Matt thought to himself as he watched every one of these strange people.

"Hey, TK. I'm Sabrina. I don't think I've seen you around, sl it's cool to meet you," she said with a smile.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 04:53:53 PM »
Suddenly a girl barges in carrying a box full of papers. "I'm her! I'm here! I'm h-"  She skids to a stop. "Oh," she says in a suddenly quiet voice.  "Perhaps I'm in the wrong room. Sorry.". She turns to leave still in a hurry.     In the hallway she slams into another girl all in black, knocking them both down and papers fly everywhere.   
  "Watch it!" The girl in black says. 
   "Oh, sorry." The first girl says looking a little dazed.  She plucks a paper out of the air frowns at it and puts it in the box.   She recognises the other girl as the grumpy one she sees smoking in the bathroom all the time.   "Sorry."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:09:23 PM by CHEESE4ALL »
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 05:14:37 PM »
"I may be the only sane one here, I can't trust anyone of these people. Especially not now that I have this book. I don't know if I can trust anyone with this thing. I bet I'd get commited just for bringing it up," Matt thought to himself. "Still, seeing two girls that close, lying on the floor together does my heart good."

Sabrina saw where Matt was looking and threw a balled-up piece of paper at him. "Watch it. I hate pervs, and I won't hesitate to punch you out," She muttered.

Matt still looked at the girls because it got his mind off of that book he found. "What are you?" He thought, looking at his desk. He had hidden the book on his person so that nobody could take it from him.

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 05:17:43 PM »
"hello Sabrina, have you ever seen a group of girls looking like they are hudled around someone in the hallway?" Tk asks before going to help the two girls up.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 05:40:19 PM »
Ferris called out to Takoshi, "Need help, TK?"

Autumn finished her lunch and flipped a page

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 05:53:25 PM »
"Hello. I am Alice," said a girl of slight build. She sat in a corner, eating a light lunch alone. She sat down far away from everyone else. "I think that little skirt of hers made a good impression on me," said Matt.