Topic: Golden Sun 4 (Main Topic)  (Read 10591 times)

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2013, 01:46:45 PM »
Death Scythe:  Physical Added Damage +35, Venus Element, may inflict death, animation 141 argument 4.
Mortal Danger:  Physical Added Damage +28, Venus Element, may inflict death, animation 141 argument 4.

Assassin Blade has a power of +90 attack.  Using that ratio, we can assume that Menardi and Karst's scythes have a power of ~+112 attack power.  Who knows, maybe we'll see it in a later installment?

Offline Neoxian Descendent

• Adept Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2013, 12:17:57 AM »
That would be awesome. I've always wanted to use a scythe.

p.s.; I like the idea of the proxian transforming thing. To me, that'd be really cool.
 :gshappy:
I don't understand how Super Mario can smash blocks with his head but can die by touching a turtle. -_-

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2013, 12:19:11 AM »
Alright guys, I made a pic showing portraits of what the cast of characters might be in Golden Sun 4.

Note: since I obviously don't have the portraits of all the characters, I substituted them with existing characters that may have the closest resemblance to the new characters that may be introduced.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2013, 02:22:36 AM »
Naw, prob not Nowell. She followed Piers to wherever he's going. Which means unless Piers is there, she won't be.

Offline Neoxian Descendent

• Adept Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2013, 03:47:56 AM »
Yeah, but maybe piers is thier version of kraden, except much cooler, older, and less talkative.
I don't understand how Super Mario can smash blocks with his head but can die by touching a turtle. -_-

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2013, 05:59:09 AM »
Hmmm, and maybe Nowell will be like Jenna was in GS2, where you start as her first during the intro/tutorial thing.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2013, 08:20:02 AM »
But Jenna was special, as the kidnapped damsel that Isaac's party is trying to rescue (and Kraden, but he could just save himself)

Nowell didn't really do much in DD and thus was not important. Unless the beginning is a stalking Piers minigame i doubt that.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2013, 12:23:30 PM »
But she an Piers may stumble across someone important. Or something.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2013, 09:04:29 PM »
Neoxian Descendent and Star Magician both have really cool ideas.

Yes, please let Piers be the new Kraden, and besides guess what guys, Eoleo left us, meaning we need a new boat, who has one, Piers, so it is inevitable that Piers will be in the next game.

I would love to start out with Nowell like how Lost Age started out with Jenna, maybe she and Piers could meet up with Matthew, Karis and Tyrell.

We have four characters?

Uh oh, are the monsters actually going to be stronger?

I kind of think they might keep Matthew as the leader, they really should.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2013, 03:14:52 AM »
Eoleo left us, meaning we need a new boat, who has one, Piers, so it is inevitable that Piers will be in the next game.
Doesn't Isaac still have the boat? Or did something happen in TLA that ruined it, cuz i didn't really play that one.

Besides, I'm hoping we can fly instead of swim the next game.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2013, 04:04:20 AM »
Eoleo left us, meaning we need a new boat, who has one, Piers, so it is inevitable that Piers will be in the next game.
Doesn't Isaac still have the boat? Or did something happen in TLA that ruined it, cuz i didn't really play that one.

Piers has it.

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 12:05:00 AM »

Piers has it.

Exactly, so wouldn't make sense if we meet up with Piers in GS4?

Hopefully it still flies like in Lost Age, I hated Eoleo's piece of junk of a boat because it couldn't do that.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 05:05:17 AM »
Or it could destroy all land it comes upon huehuehue

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2013, 07:09:57 PM »
Ok guys, I'm not going to lie, I didn't really understand anything about Dark Dawn, I thought that storyline was so confusing and it left me kind of confused what was going on.

As opposed to Lost Age and Broken Seal's storyline where it was simply light the lighthouses to stop a cataclysm, but at the same time benefit Alex in getting the Golden Sun power.

However Dark Dawn was confusing, the only thing that made sense was looking at Alex and thinking ok, this guy is the big bad and he's really powerful, but other than that nothing really made much sense.

With that said, I'm not sure how a sequel will play out besides Matthew being all like hey Karis and Tyrell let's continue our quest to save the world, but now we need a Mercury Adept and a boat, which is a good plot to start with seeing that they'd seek out Piers and Nowell and considering how smart Karis is, she'll be the one to remember a guy named Piers that sails around Weyard.

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2013, 05:36:28 AM »
Dark Dawn was so lore breaking it hurt.  Quite frankly, I don't blame you for getting confused.