Topic: Soundtracks General Discussion/Review  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 12:17:17 AM »
Ew, The Legend of Korra stinks, there's no Azula.

Either way the music in The Last Airbender series in general is terrible.

I agree Journey is rather old, I didn't know what he was referring to, never heard of it.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 04:23:03 PM »
I can now say from experience that the games Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon and NIER have beautiful, emotional, creative soundtracks that are worth checking out. :gsjoy:

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline thefreakingflyingcat

• Newbie Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 06:44:42 PM »
I really love the soundtrack of Crazy Taxi.
I got the game from a cereal box some years ago and it haves some really addicting songs.  :tongue:
Oh, and it's a cool game too!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 10:23:31 AM »
I remember playing that game in an arcade once. :P
I also like the soundtracks of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and San Andreas. Lots of nostalgic 80's and 90's tunes in them.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 02:16:39 AM »
The music from the 1933 flick King Kong is the best ever!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 11:25:06 AM »
Some soundtracks I'd like to mention in this thread:

Nights: Journey of Dreams: This game is very magical and uplifting, and so is the soundtrack. Think Sonic Adventure music combined with something from a classic Disney movie.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock: Obligatory GH/RB mention. I picked this one because Guitar Hero 5's soundtrack was pretty awful, too much focus on name recognition. GH:WoR amps it up with a list of songs that are significantly more fun, and more difficult, to play. Not to mantion many of them are just a joy to listen to on their own.

Folklore: (a.k.a. Folks Soul) A fairytale-esque soundtrack featuring multiple composers that draws inspiration from celtic history, much like the game itself does.

Xenogears: Probably Yasunori Mitsuda's greatest composition that transcends time and still sounds great to this very day. Xenogears has THE best credits theme I've ever heard. In addition, the re-arranged Xenogears Creid is equally stunning.