Poll

Do you want to see Part 2?

Yes!
No!
"Only if I get to be the best!" Said Allysson.
"No way! My story is just getting started! I slew an evil minister who was poisoning an innocent girl!" Said Oron.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DRAGON KNIGHT?!

Topic: Chaos Rising Part 1: A Battle For Who's Sake?  (Read 18087 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2013, 10:39:00 PM »
"Don't go!" Tahliya said in a louder voice than she wanted. "I... I... Just don't want to be alone again..." She said, hugging her knees.

A slender figure appeared behind Philos. "Is it rue that you can control water?" A soft voice said. A girl with a small figure and knee-length hair. Her face was soft, but she could not help but hide. "I... Um... I'm good with my sword, but I'd like to... Duel with you. Not to the death or anything! My name is Karin... Hello..." The young woman said with a shy smile. She secretly hoped she would not screw up the duel like she had her introduction.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2013, 10:56:35 PM »
Ranis looked at her kindly. "Is this a problem you need to talk about?" He sat back down with Tahliya. "I'll be happy to stay here with you."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 11, 2013, 11:04:05 PM »
"I just don't want to be alone anymore. I'm sick of seeing people I lo... Care about leave me. Just for a minute, could we just... Stay together? Just for tonight?" Tahliya said, blushing when she spoke. She wanted to say more, but the words got stuck in her throat.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2013, 01:05:50 AM »
"Lady Tahliya, I'd be happy to spend as much time with you as you need," said Ranis.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 12, 2013, 03:58:20 AM »
Shocked initially, Philos calmed down a bit. "I don't know. For one thing, you're a complete stranger. I don't know if I could trust you for anything, but you do seem to be sincere. The second thing is I won't just hurt someone for no reason."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 12, 2013, 04:29:42 AM »
Tahliya shut the door and locked it tight. She then gave a key to Ranis. "For you to come and go as you please... ... ... Will you spend the night with me? I'm very nervous here, Sir Ranis..." She said.

Karin looked at Philos, but not in the eye. She couldn't bring herself to do so. "I just saw you were a warrior, and wanted to better myself!" She said as her eyes met his. "I want to be the best, and I can only do that by winning or losing against those who are my betters! What do you say?!" Karin had a fire in her eyes. She felt safe around Philos because she knew he was just. "Will you be my rival?!"

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 12, 2013, 04:35:57 AM »
Philos smirked a little. This was almost exactly like he was just a year ago. How things change in the blink of an eye.

"Sure, Karin. Let's go somewhere big and private though. There's no way we can fight in here." He walked to the door and pushed it open, signaling the girl to follow.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 12, 2013, 05:11:21 AM »
Karin ran ahead. "We can go to the practice yard! They have a dueling list! I'm so excited! You're the first person who's ever been this kind to me! You're the best rival ever! Just... Don't think we're more than that, you're... Not my type..." Karin said as she grabbed Philos by the arm and ran him to the list only to find the sun setting.

"Aaaawwww! This sucks! We aren't allowed to use the list after dark, we're not even supposed to leave Evenfall... Hey... Do you know where Allysson is sleeping tonight? I heard she's good with a sword too!I may need a new rival if you lose to me too quickly!" Karin said as she pulled Philos inside.

"HEY!!!!!!!! EVERYONE!!!!!!! IT'S DINNER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Karin said as she ran through the castle.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2013, 12:52:27 AM »
"Of course I will spend the night with you, Lady Tahliya," said Ranis. "Whatever will make you most comfortable." Then, he heard that it was time for dinner. And a low grumble in his stomach confirmed the time.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 13, 2013, 05:29:40 AM »
Upon hearing it was dinner time, Tahliya tossed off the outfit she was wearing and put on a pair of leather pants, her boots, a black, silk shirt, and a black leather doublet. She then ran to the dinner table to find Allysson already there.

It was halfway through dinner when Kiery noticed Stellius the Dragon Knight sitting at the end of the table eating with them. When he got there and how, nobody knew. The dinner of roast vegetables and some earthy, almost nutty slices of a food unknown to the group. It only had a name in the Old Tongue, so Allysson dubbed it "Un-meat."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 13, 2013, 03:26:51 PM »
Philos walked to the dinner table and sat down. He sat down eating quietly, wondering about what that mysterious guy said. Everyone here will die? Is that true?

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2013, 01:17:22 AM »
Ranis shed his light chestplate and donned a simple brown tunic. He sat at any random seat and began to gratefully eat.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2013, 03:42:59 AM »
The ground started to shake. The Old Laws only applied to Evenfall, so if the building fell, the Laws would be dismissed, something Stellius the Demon Sage knew all too well.

"I warned you, boy!" said the Demon Sage to Philos. "I warned you that I would kill you and everyone here if you did not kill your group! I warned you! Now, I will kill you all!"

His magic took on a form like a spear and flew into Evenfall's walls. "Get out! Everyone!" Queen Kiara commanded, and all obeyed.

"Will you not just die?!" Tahliya said to the Demon Sage. "Ah... Princess Tahliya... The... Former Princess, as it were... Prepare to die as I prepare to claim the price on your head!"

A bolt of energy caught The Dragon Knight in the chest. He dropped. His body vanished. He was gone. "Hmmm... That one appears to have mastered the power to alter probabilities... That must have been your Dragon Knight, Princess?" He said as his massive army marched on them. It was a hopeless battle.

The army stopped it's march. "What are you doing?" Stellius said. "I gave you an order!"

"Yes." A cold, hollow voice rang out from everywhere. "But I gave them one as well, and I out-rank you." A man armored in Blessed Steel as black as the dead of knight stepped into the field.

"The Black Knight of Nox is the General Commander of Nox's armies. He is also the last person we wanted to see here." Tahliya said. "Nobody knows who he is, he just appeared one day and my father gave him his current position. What we do know is he's a demon with that blade of his. 'Dis Pater', it's called. It's one of the Ancient Generals' weapons, so it's all but omnipotent."

"Men of Nox." Spoke the knight. "Do you believe this a fair fight?" The army was quiet. "If you do, you are cowards. If not, then why are you fighting? I will not see honor taken out of battle. Honor keeps us from being animals. Men of Nox. Depart for Eclipse and pray I do not catch you attacking innocents and weakened women again." The Knight was swallowed by shadows, and was gone without a trace.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2013, 05:11:42 AM »
Ranis had jumped in front of Tahliya to protect her. He was ready for any attack, but was surprised by the sudden twist in events.

He looked seriously at Philos. "What was that about?" He asked the same thing to Tahliya.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2013, 02:57:07 PM »
"That was the Black Knight of Nox. He once defeated an army single-handedly. He is no one you'd wish to face in battle, but I don't know why he was here... Does Archamenel fear him enough to send him away?" Tahliya said as she grabbed Ranis' hand.

"Thank you for trying to protect me, Sir Ranis. How could I repay you?" Her eyes had an honest look behind them. She felt happy for once.