Poll

Do you want to see Part 2?

Yes!
No!
"Only if I get to be the best!" Said Allysson.
"No way! My story is just getting started! I slew an evil minister who was poisoning an innocent girl!" Said Oron.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DRAGON KNIGHT?!

Topic: Chaos Rising Part 1: A Battle For Who's Sake?  (Read 21723 times)

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2013, 02:26:39 AM »
Ranis marveled at the beauty of the castle. Its beauty even compared to that of his home, which he never thought was possible.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 06, 2013, 02:46:59 AM »
Kiara smiled when she saw her home, but took no time in filling her glass with water from the fountain and passing it around the group. They were now protected by the Olde Laws.

"This is as far from Eclipse as possible. It's so bright and shining... I find it a little unsettling..." Tahliya said.

"It's so beautiful! I wish I could stay here forever!" Allyssa said with an honest smile on her face.

"Eh... Who cares?" Said Stellius the Dragon Knight.

"That's Kiery's house!" said the young girl proudly.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: October 06, 2013, 02:49:57 AM »
Ranis stood next to Tahliya and took a drink from the cup. "I find it amazing," he said. "This is true beauty. Not even the Solar Kingdom has attained this level of unity with nature!"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 06, 2013, 02:57:52 AM »
"That's the point, Sir." Kiara said as she stepped into Evenfall's gate.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: October 06, 2013, 03:07:59 AM »
"I urge you to cease with the formalities," said Ranis. "I am but a traveler, a stranger in your land."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 06, 2013, 05:23:43 AM »
"I speak with formalities because I am the queen, Sir. If I were to drop them it would be with my equal, and only one of you, Princess Tahliya, is even close to my station. Though, Captain Van Valeus is engaged to a princess, so he'd be the heir to the High King's throne, once that happened. When's the wedding, Sir?" Kiara said, sitting in her oak and iron throne encrusted with the jewels that littered the mountain at one point in time.

"We will be wed once the war is over, my Queen. I am flattered that you even asked. I know you cannot, but I wish you could attend." The Bloody Captain said while kneeling. Everyone else bowed, but Van Valeus was a soldier and a loyal lord above all else.

"I wish I could make it," Kiara said, "but your people -" "Would try to kill you and yours on the orders of Ulric Luminus." Finished the Captain. "Though, Isaara would love it here."

"I hope you people will. Evenfall will be your home while you are here. Rest tonight, and tomorrow, we'll talk." Kiara said. "Kiery, show them to their rooms. After all, they're only here because of you."

"Right away, sister!" The energetic, young girl ran ahead of the group. "C'mon! Hurry up!"

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2013, 05:39:03 AM »
Ranis nodded. "I just always felt uncomfortable being called that," he admitted embarrassedly. He smiled, though. For once, he felt that things were going to be looking up.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 06, 2013, 09:01:57 PM »
(Oh boy)

Philos stared at the place in awe, but soon started shivering. "Um, what's the farthest shelter you have from the castle, my lady?"

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2013, 03:33:16 AM »
(What?)

Ranis shot a glance at Tahliya. Perhaps she really could help him in fighting against the horror of his memories...

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2013, 04:06:51 AM »
Kiara shot Philos a cold look. "The farthest place from the castle is back where you came from. You're here mostly because Kiery took pity on you people after seeing your friend die and the other leave you. She wanted to give you a safe haven, and I said she could. If you do not like it, go." She snapped at him.

"Be kind to the young boy, he's not yet old enough to know how to behave around royals, young one." Stellius said to Kiara.

"I am a queen! You will respect me in my country or you shall be forced out!"

"I've been around this world more times than I can count, I've been married seven times, and yet I'm still thought of as young by you people... Odd..." Said Stellius as he walked away.

"I'm very sorry, Queen Kiara, Stellius thinks he was born in the Dark Ages. Truth be told, we don't even know who he really is or where he comes from. He just showed up one day and my sister fell in love with him, and he, her. My sister was killed by Lumina forces, though." Tahliya said looking away from the queen when she spoke of her sister. "She... Was my twin. I feel like I lost half of myself..."

Oh, Princess Tahliya," Kiara said. "You have a good heart..."

Corona, Capital city of Lumina

"Minister Harveld. It seems my sister is building an immunity to her medicine. Increase dosage until it takes full effect." Said the High King as he looked at his table. "With pleasure, M'Lord King." Said Harveld.

Minister Harveld was an old, skeleton of a man with only a few strands of grey hair left on his head, deep, beady eyes, and a crooked nose. He walked back to his chambers and found a vial of Widow's Lament, one of the most toxic poisons known to man, and slipped it into a cup of tea. It was time to give Princess Isaara her final dose af "medicine."

When he got to the room, he heard nothing, which was odd because the princess loved to sing. He walked in thinking she was asleep, but found her sitting upright on her bed.

"Welcome, Minister Harveld." She said, smiling. "Please, sit down. I'm worried my tea is too hot, please take a sip for me." The door shut itself. "Princess, this is your medicine. I cannot take it." The old man replied. "Then just put a finger in the tea and bring it to your tongue." The princess said calmly. "I will not be badgered by you any more, child! Drink!" He commanded. "I will not drink poison, Minister Harveld. You've been trying to poison me for a year now. I know, my friend told me." "F-friend?" said the old man as all light left the room.

"I am the Ruin of Lumina. I am the Doom of Nox. I am the Blade in the darkness. I. Am. REVENGE!" A sword came down through the old man, but left without so much as a fleck of blood on it. Minister Harveld was dead, and Princess I;aara ran out the window with her new friend.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2013, 04:26:47 AM »
Ranis turned to Kiara. "Your Majesty, I pray a humble swordsman may ask a question about your beautiful home?" he said humbly and respectfully.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2013, 04:38:11 AM »
"Yes, Sir Ranis. So long as you know where you're sleeping tonight, I don't care much what you do." The queen said as she brushed her little sister's hair.

"Thanks, sis. It got all tangled in the bushes earlier and Kiery, no Me, no Myself, no I, I! I could not do it myself! Kier - um, I spoke properly in the New Tongue, sis!" Kiery was overjoyed as her sister smiled and laughed with her.

"Run along now, Kiery." She said, and when Kiery was gone, Kiara spoke to Ranis again. "Everything. Everything! I do is to keep her safe, so if you betray me and my people you're dead, but if Kiery gets hurt, you'll wish your mother had not birthed you. Clear?.. ... Sorry. I'm being overprotective of her again... I need to work on that..." The queen said as she blushed, embarrassed at her outburst.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2013, 04:52:06 AM »
Ranis nodded respectfully. "But of course, Your Majesty," he said. "My question is actually two-fold. First, have you ever visited the Solar Kingdom?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2013, 04:59:31 AM »
"I've heard tales of it's beauty, but, alas, I've never had a reason to go there." Kiara said as she smiled a bit. " I've met a ship captain who says he's been there, though."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2013, 05:02:33 AM »
Ranis glowed with pride. "I was only wondering what advice you would give my king for management of his kingdom, or at least the castle. You seem to have this well-in-hand."