Poll

Do you want to see Part 2?

Yes!
No!
"Only if I get to be the best!" Said Allysson.
"No way! My story is just getting started! I slew an evil minister who was poisoning an innocent girl!" Said Oron.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DRAGON KNIGHT?!

Topic: Chaos Rising Part 1: A Battle For Who's Sake?  (Read 21716 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2013, 05:10:18 AM »
"I give no advice to kings. It's a waste of breath because they always do what they want. I rule my people the way I'd lead a family; with love and care for even the smallest ones and the rare criminal. I also forgive my people when they act ou of ignorance or youthful folly. But those who purposefully hurt or, in the worst case, murder one of my people... Well... I do to them exactly what they did to their victim in the exact same way." She said with a serious look on her face.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2013, 05:13:49 AM »
Ranis nodded again. "That's where King Lumbrus is truly a great man: He gives all advice a shot," said Ranis. "I thank you humbly for your advice, Your Majesty. If there's anything I can do, please ask."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2013, 05:33:28 AM »
"I actually need your help. Watch Princess Tahliya tonight. I do not fully trust her, I can't, no matter how much I want to. Will you do this?" Kiara asked.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2013, 05:40:10 AM »
Ranis bowed. "But of course, Queen," he said. He rummaged in his pack until he found a small emerald. "Here, take this enchanted emerald. If you say my name and a message, I can hear whatever you need."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2013, 01:57:09 PM »
Kiara shot Philos a cold look. "The farthest place from the castle is back where you came from. You're here mostly because Kiery took pity on you people after seeing your friend die and the other leave you. She wanted to give you a safe haven, and I said she could. If you do not like it, go." She snapped at him.

I hope this doesn't end up ugly... Philos nodded slowly to the queen lady. "O-ok. I guess I could stay." Philos calmed down a bit.

"I'm sorry, my queen. I didn't mean to upset you." (FLASHBACK TIIIIMEEEE)

At the end of the cave, there was a statue with its hand held out. Syth grinned at Philos. "Come on now, put your amulet on the hand." Philos did so and the statue's eyes grew bright. By instinct he walked right up to the statue and took the amulet back. The light from the statue seemed to pour into him, and Philos felt a sense of power. Syth clapped slowly. "Thank you boy. Now, for the next step in our plan, let's travel to Veril. It's a beautiful seaside city, you'll love it there." Philos grinned. He felt so needed. It was a refreshing feeling from his life in his hometown.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2013, 02:02:57 PM »
Ranis looked at Philos. "Why do you not want to be here, friend?" he asked kindly.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
"I fear I've not been totally honest with your group, Sir. I'll need to ask you and your commander for help in stopping the Black Knight of Nox. He says he's forsaken his country, but that just scares me worse. He's on the roads right by where you people made camp. He says he's looking for something. I'm afrais he may want to hurt my people." The queen said.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2013, 03:39:16 PM »
Ranis looked at Philos. "Why do you not want to be here, friend?" he asked kindly.
"Well, I-" Philos shook his head. "Never mind, I'm sure it's fine."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »
Ranis smiled at Philos. "You can tell me anything," he said. "We may have this discussion behind closed doors, if you like."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2013, 11:11:27 PM »
Philos wondered whether anyone would leave him alone. "Maybe later, if I decide to tell you."
"Shall we get going in then?" He said cautiously

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: October 09, 2013, 06:38:55 AM »
Ranis decided it was best to just drop the matter and walk to Tahilya's door and knock on it.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2013, 04:34:45 PM »
Tahliya and Allysson stepped out in towels. They had just come out of a hot bath. "So, Ranis..." Tahliya said as Allysson blushed. "Will you give us a minute, or do you need us both? Now?" She said with a smirk as she walked back into her room and shut the door.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2013, 07:14:16 PM »
Philos left to explore the castle grounds. With the way things seemed to be with him, he wouldn't have the chance later.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2013, 10:49:44 PM »
A man stepped out of the shadows next to Philos. "Hello. My name is Stellius. No, not the one you know, but we're both named after the same hero, just like Queen Kiara's the 26th of her name. If I may be so bold, why are you here? You don't belong with them, so why not join me?" He said with a warm smile on his face.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2013, 10:58:01 PM »
Philos shook his head instantly. "I don't follow strangers, no matter how 'pure' their intent may be."