Poll

Do you want to see Part 2?

Yes!
No!
"Only if I get to be the best!" Said Allysson.
"No way! My story is just getting started! I slew an evil minister who was poisoning an innocent girl!" Said Oron.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DRAGON KNIGHT?!

Topic: Chaos Rising Part 1: A Battle For Who's Sake?  (Read 21719 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2013, 12:09:34 AM »
"That is why I introduced myself. You never said your name though, so YOU are the stranger, sir. I do wish you'd listen to me. Your 'allies' are going to die soon. Most likely by my hand or my brother, Stavros'. Now you could join me and kill them for me. Then you'd officially be one of Nox's elite soldiers." Stellius said with a stone face.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2013, 01:07:51 AM »
Ranis's ears turned red as he quickly turned around and gave the two a moment to dress.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 10, 2013, 03:37:45 AM »
Tahliya stepped out in just shorts and a silk tunic. Clearly she was relaxing after sparring with Allysson. "Sit down, Sir Ranis. Why are you here? Have you been sent to spy on me? Are there Nox soldiers on the road, and I'm being blamed by the queen?" She said in a worried tone.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2013, 04:48:52 AM »
"My Lady," said Ranis. "The queen trusts none of us, but that is irrelevant. I wish to speak with you." He looked at Allysson. "In private."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2013, 05:17:30 AM »
Tahliya all but threw Allysson out the door, then she jumped into her bed. "What did you want to 'talk' about, Sir?" She asked.

Allysson walked out of the room and over-heard two women talking about how the road is no longer safe because of the Black Knight of Nox. "He's not killed anyone yet, but he will! Mark my words!" Said one of the women.

Allysson walked back to her room to think. "I don't know if I can be strong enough to be a commander. Oron... Why did you go? I did my best! I LOVED YOU!" She said a littlr too loud. "Enric... I wish I could have saved you. You were always good to me... Why did you have to die..."

Allysson saw a small figure walk into her room. "Kier - um, I want to know if you are OK. Are you? You worried me when you screamed... I can talk if you need." The young girl said to the unsure commander.

"That's OK, Kiery," Allysson replied. "I just need time to work things out before I lose my mind."

Out in the practice yard, Stellius the Dragon Knight watched the Queen's Guard training new recruits to the army. Some would go to be part of the watchl some would be outriders, but all needed to be the best they could be with lance, shield, sword, and bow in order to join the ranks.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #200 on: October 10, 2013, 05:30:42 AM »
Ranis looked at Tahilya. "You told me you could help me battle my memories?" he said hopefully.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 10, 2013, 05:39:10 AM »
No, you misunder;tood me. I said I'd help you with her memories, but battles always leave scars. I'd rather help you get over them by helping you accept them and move on. You may think you've done so already, but I know you've not. I'll share first, then you tell me what I should do. It's the only way I can get a good picture of your mental state. My mother was killed by bandits when I was six. I saw her die." She said, looking him in the eyes without ever blinking.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: October 10, 2013, 01:44:41 PM »
Ranis bowed his head. "I watched my entire family die," he murmured. "I promised to protect my mother and sister by any means necessary, but I watched helplessly as they died. Then, I sustained a near-fatal wound to my side as I was in the middle of a fight. Their screams for help still haunt me. The sights of their deaths still haunt me." He was already nearly in tears.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 10, 2013, 02:31:15 PM »
"Then, to be blunt, stop dishonoring their memories with your sorrow! Be the man your family wanted you to be! Hold them in your hearts! Never let go! And always remember the happy times." Tahliya said, blushing.

"That was my brother's advice when my mother died, and I used it again when I lost my twin sister to a plague... My brother joined the army and was never heard from again, my real brother, not Archamenel. His name was Zephren. I miss hi so much, but now I use his advice when I think of him..." Tahliya was crying now.

"I... I'm sorry. Please tell nobody you saw me in this state." She said, wiping away her tears.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2013, 12:13:49 AM »
Ranis was also wiping tears from his eyes. "My mentor told me to fight in their honor and to prevent anybody from ever suffering my fate. I've done the best I can. That's what I've done. Thank you, Lady Tahliya." He then reached forward to hug her comfortingly.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2013, 05:33:50 AM »
Tahliya didn't know how to respond. She most definately liked the hug. It felt warm, and nice, and loving. For a minute she thought of doing this every morning as she awoke in her castle in Nox, but she stopped those thoughts in their tracks.

"Th-thank you... Sir..." She said, blushing. She could not think of anything else to say. She wanted it to last forever, but she knew she could end it or it could end badly, so she pushed Ranis away.

"Sorry... I... I... Just don't know what to say..." She said, laying her hands in her lap to keep them from grasping Ranis'.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2013, 07:33:04 PM »
"That is why I introduced myself. You never said your name though, so YOU are the stranger, sir. I do wish you'd listen to me. Your 'allies' are going to die soon. Most likely by my hand or my brother, Stavros'. Now you could join me and kill them for me. Then you'd officially be one of Nox's elite soldiers." Stellius said with a stone face.
"Even if I did join you I wouldn't just betray anyone like that, no matter who they are. I've had enough betrayal and I wouldn't dare do that to anyone else. Besides, why contact me about it? Not like I'm the strongest in strength or will."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2013, 07:51:44 PM »
"That's why. I thought you were the only one with common sense, but you seem to have let me down. I cannot harm you here because of the Old Laws, but I, or any of Nox's men, will kill you." He said as he vanished as ashes being blow away.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2013, 08:09:48 PM »
Confused, Philos walked over to his room. "The heck was that about. If I had sense I wouldn't have rampaged..."

Arriving at the port town, Philos awed at how much water was in one place. He examined the ripe culture, food, and all the happy people of the town. Syth tapped him on the back. "Come on kid, time to start our plan. We gotta go right to the pier." Philos followed excitedly, like a child. This man is a good guy, he thought.

As they walked to the pier, Syth explained the plan. "You remember the cave? We're going to use that power to show this city something amazing. What better place to do it then next to the sea, too?"

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2013, 10:09:22 PM »
Ranis smiled at her. "Well, I shall leave you in peace, Lady Tahliya," he said kindly. He got up and began to leave when he turned to say something else. "And thank you for helping me."