Topic: Doppelgangers. Sort of, but not really.  (Read 750 times)

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« on: October 09, 2013, 01:30:31 AM »
Ever come across a person in real life who reminded you so much of a character it was scary? Be it book, movie, cartoon, or even from your own imagination? Heck, we'll throw in dreams too.
Last year I found Logan from the Night Angel Trilogy, and today I discovered May from May Bird and the Ever After.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Patsy Dragon

• Paladin Adept
  • Dove Queen
    • View Profile
    • GSAR Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 03:32:07 AM »
I have a character named Diana on GSAR's GSARP thing. A few months ago, I was walking around the city's rose gardens, and I heard a harp... And saw a glimpse of the person that looked uncannily like my character. I have photos somewhere...

I didn't talk to her because I was shy.
"... but you can love completely without complete understanding." -Reverend Maclean, from "The River Runs Through It" (movie)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 04:20:30 AM »
I've seen a man that could have been Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and a guy who looked like Theon Greyjoy from A Song of Ice and Fire.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 10:13:13 AM »
Hmm, I don't think this has ever happened to me because I don't know anybody in real life.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA