Topic: Odyssey of Light: Chapter 3: The Undaunted  (Read 8486 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 12:24:43 AM »
Ivan looked curious. "If he killed shade then wouldn't he be an ally? Or does he not have that mind set?"

Ienzo started to ponder. "Is there any way around him?"
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 12:42:09 AM »
"No." Said Melody with a shake of her head. "He would find us and, most likely attack us. I don't know why he killed those Shade soldiers, but I can sense anger and hate near him. It may be a fight to the death." She said.

"Yes," said Marcus. "For him. I'd make short work of him, fear not."

"I hope so," said Chris with doubt in his voice.

Ash just stood up quickly. "Maybe we can befriend him? Why not just talk it out?"

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 05:13:53 AM »
Vena opened an eye and watched everyone start panicking. Well, guess peacetime is over. It was nice while it lasted.

She got up and walked to Melody and the others. "I'm with Ash, we should at least try to talk to him first. If he doesn't listen we could always run or fight."

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 05:26:14 AM »
Arkhanul grunted. "I really could not care either way," he said. "Just do not send me in for that diplomacy." Soltur still seemed a thousand miles away, but his thoughts turned to the current situation.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 05:29:07 AM »
Vena smiled. "Wouldn't expect you to be a speechmaster Arky."

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 05:30:36 AM »
Arkhanul's face darkened. "I actually was, once upon a time," he said. "Back before I lost everyone and everything I loved."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 09:19:20 AM »
"That seems to happen to those who fight for others." Chris said while looking at his knife. "I'd be thankful you have your friend, Soltur, if I were you... I'd help you get your revenge, if I could, sir." He finished as they turned in for the night.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2013, 12:25:10 AM »
Arkhanul shook his head. "No, revenge would only drop me down to his pathetic level. No, my revenge is to fight on," he said. "That was a lesson Soltur taught me many years ago when it actually happened. I thank you for the offer, though."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2013, 12:49:15 AM »
Ivan stood up and pushed up his glasses, holding his new tome at his side. "Revenge does nothing for anybody. It's an addiction. Your thirst will never be satisfied, even if you got your revenge. If you stick to the ways of revenge, it will blacken your heart for sure and you may not be able to come back from your corruptedness. I hope none of you hear eds up taking that path."

Ienzo saw an opportunity and quickly cut Ivan's bangs with a pair of shears he conjured. Ienzo admired his work. "There!"

Ivan seemed like he was going to explode, and then explode he did. "COULDN'T YOU HAVE PICKED A BETTER TIME IENZO?!"
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2013, 01:08:32 AM »
Soltur laughed merrily at Ivan's explosion. "Actually, he couldn't have!" he exclaimed jovially. He became more serious. "The only revenge that is sanctioned by Fylmyrians is the revenge of existence. You get your revenge by continuing to live."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 02:33:29 AM »
Vena darkened a little. "Well, I think we should get going now to the rampager before he kills more people, don't you think?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 03:57:02 AM »
Chris smiled. "Or... We can stay here and let Shade soldiers keep coming after the witch girl and have him kill them for us." He turned to Ivan. "You'll never understand revenge, I think. Taking the life of the man who killed my family was actually good for me. It gave me the ability to let the Darkness nearer to my heart, which has given me stronger magic than most Dark Magisters. That doesn't mean I don't regret it though. It's a two-sided coin, after all."

Ash stood up. "We're moving out now. I can't wait another second to talk to the oncoming storm that awaits us!" She had already had everyone pack up, so she started to march out the village gate. "Wait for me, sis!"Claire said as she tried to keep up.

Marcus turned to Arkhanul. "I see. Am I not the only one among use cursed with immortality, sir?"

In the skies, en route to Windfall Village.

Persephone, the dragon girl, was trying to reach the pure-hearted people with the Crystals. She was of the Arkadian race, a race of people who could take the form of dragons, but were purged from the world and most of them killed in the first days of man. Those who yielded were trapped in the Chaos Shrine that held the Chaos Dragon, an Arkadian whose humanity was lost in the first days of the Purge.

Humanity had feared them, so they wiped out the Arkadians. Now an Arkadian looked to humans for help. "I - I have to find them!" Persephone said as she sped toward the village.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 01:36:24 PM »
Arkhanul looked indifferently (which is the calmest anybody had seen Arkhanul) at Chris. "Look, take it from someone who does understand revenge: It left me bitter, cold, and empty inside. Before I had my revenge on a marauder that nearly killed my father, I had a reason to live. A purpose: To bring this man to justice. Then, once the deed had been done, I was left empty inside. It's. Not. Worth. It. And yes, you are working with at least two that do not die by the hands of time."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 04:01:08 PM »
"I knew that," Marcus said. "But why are you immortal? My immortality is a punishment for my... Youthful arrogance." He said.

They left Windfall, but a great storm came upon them and they had to find shelter. "Here!" Ash said as she pointed to an abandoned camp. "This is perfect!" She said. "I don't know about this..." Melody said, looking around. "Don't be silly, Mel, we'll camp here!" Ash said.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 04:02:45 PM »
"I knew that," Marcus said. "But why are you immortal? My immortality is a punishment for my... Youthful arrogance." He said.

They left Windfall, but a great storm came upon them and they had to find shelter. "Here!" Ash said as she pointed to an abandoned camp. "This is perfect!" She said. "I don't know about this..." Melody said, looking around. "Don't be silly, Mel, we'll camp here!" Ash said.