Golden Sun > Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Simularities between Antagonists and Protagonists

(1/2) > >>

Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio ):
Has anybody noticed the similarities between these characters?

:isaac: and  :saturos:

:menardi: and  :mia:

:karst: and  :jenna:

:agatio: and  :garet:

:felix: and  :alex:

All these characters have huge similarities with each other.

Merc:
Uh, not really. It might help if you give examples and evidence to back up your argument.

--- Quote from: Merc on November 09, 2013, 02:33:56 AM ---Uh, not really. It might help if you give examples and evidence to back up your argument.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough.

Let's go one at a time and start with one of the most obvious similarities, Garet and Agatio.

Now I never noticed until Kyarorain mentioned it in one of her little jokes on Adepts of Weyard, but she pointed out that Agatio was a oversized Garet.

I see the similarities, they're both big, have big muscles, flaming hair styles, and they're personallties are similar too, they are always ready for a battle and they are both rash and wont back down from a fight.

Star Magician:
But that's just a common stereotype used in a lot of Japanese media. (and it's annoying if you ask me)

--- Quote from: Star Magician on November 09, 2013, 05:41:05 AM ---But that's just a common stereotype used in a lot of Japanese media. (and it's annoying if you ask me)

--- End quote ---

You callin Kyarorain annoying?

That wounds me because I think she's funny and very creative with all that hard work she put into Adepts of Weyard, it's a shame Dark Dawn disappointed her to a point where she became practically unmotivated to update the site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version