Topic: Odyssey of Light: Final Chapter: Beyond the Chaos  (Read 18492 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« on: November 18, 2013, 05:13:28 AM »
They awoke in different areas. The first group  was Ash, Chris, Soltur, Ivan, Persephone, Holly, Caellach, and Valyss. The second was Alaric, Claire, Ienzo, Arkhanul, Aleah, and Vena.

They were split into teams when the Shade Keep broke and some had to find another way around the mountain they were on. They got knocked out by a blast of magic that could only have been the Arkadia Seal finally breaking to release the Chaos Dragon, and were just regaining consciousness.

Vena felt a pair of eyes on her. She was being watched.

Team One saw Shade soldiers vanish in a blast of flame. one of the False Dragons had gotten loose and was coming toward them.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 05:43:14 AM by Scorpio »

Offline Ivan Strider

  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • ********
  • Posts: 5574
  • Karma: 17
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 06:20:09 AM »
"No...Claire...we got separated. I hope you stay alive...." Ivan said softly, tears flowing from his face. did they purposely separate? If so I'll change my post)
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*


Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 06:34:54 AM »
(Nope. Claire was just afraid to go on the bridge, then it broke when Alaric was on it. She had to take a different route from her lover and her sister, and Alaric's been thrusted into the older brother role he's not prepared for, Claire's worried to death, and Ash is even more worried than Claire. They've not spent more than three hours apart since they met, now they'll be apart for days.)

Offline Aether

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 6559
  • Karma: 34
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 10:32:11 PM »
Vena looked at the amulet she was wearing. It looked pretty, but that was all she realized. She kept looking around for someone, knowing that someone has their sights on her. She checked for unknown auras and she found... (nothing, someone, many people, etc.)

Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 02:43:44 AM »
A silver-white haired young man was staring at her. His eyes were mis-matched, one purple, one red, and his skin was pale, but he appeared to be of little harm.

 His black, red, and purple robe was old, and its hood was a little worn, but he was well groomed.

"That amulet is powerful." He said in a voice devoid of emotion. He stepped closer to Vena. "I want to see it. May I look?" He said. "Vena... My name is Dispater." He said. He looked about 19, but his eyes were old, and they looked tired.

Offline Tetsu

  • Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 5067
  • Karma: 16
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 04:28:41 AM »
Arkhanul looked quizzically at Disaster, but paid him no true heed...yet.

Soltur put a hand on Ivan's shoulder. "You'll see her again. Arkhanul's got her back and I've got yours."

Offline Ivan Strider

  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • ********
  • Posts: 5574
  • Karma: 17
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 07:28:04 AM »
Ivan looked up at his comer...no...friend...he was a friend now..at least that's what Ivan had thought. "Th-thanks..." Ivan managed to say thriugh some tears.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*


Offline Halcyonic Legend

  • Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • *****
  • Posts: 2206
  • Karma: 18
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 08:22:39 AM »
Holly channeled her dark aura so that Durandal turned into a scythe.
"Soltur! Ivan! Look alive!" Holly yelled as the dragon drew closer.
Holly jumped into the air, levitated, and threw her scythe forward, spiraling toward the dragon.

Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
Ash ran towards the raging beast as it charged toward them. She slashed it and found that it did very little damage. "Well... ****." Ash said upon seeing how much damage it did.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

  • Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • *****
  • Posts: 2206
  • Karma: 18
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 05:54:44 PM »
Holly summoned back her scythe. "And apparently my scythe attacks do nothing."  Holly said, as she looked straight at Scorpio(lol).
She shook her head, and dodged the incoming dragon by materializing a few yards away.
"Now what?"

Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 12:00:33 AM »
Caellach looked at Holly. "I have an idea... But I'd have to throw you down its throat and have you attack it from inside. Ivan. You're the only one I can really throw... Volunteers?" He asked as Chris distracted the False Dragon.

Offline Tetsu

  • Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 5067
  • Karma: 16
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 02:49:48 PM »
Soltur stepped forward. "I volunteer," he said. "I look a lot heavier than I actually am."

Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2013, 04:13:33 PM »
"Well... If I use my mastery of the wind, I should be able to send you into its open mouth. The only problem is it breathes fire onto its victims, and the fire comes out its throat and into its mouth before the thing breathes it out. Are you sure you want to do this?" Caellach said.

Offline Tetsu

  • Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 5067
  • Karma: 16
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 05:46:13 PM »
Soltur thought of all he had overcome in his lifetime, all that he has faced, and all he would be giving up, but all that would be saved. He nodded gravely. "I'm the wisest choice as I have a high tolerance for fire," he said.

Offline Scorpio

  • Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • *
  • Posts: 8495
  • Karma: 23
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 06:00:43 PM »
Chris said some words in an old tongue. "There, that will protect you from most of the flames." He said as Caellach nodded.

Caellach listed Soltur in the air and hurled him toward the beast's open mouth.