Topic: Yggdrasil: Online Epoch  (Read 15243 times)

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 07:30:02 PM »
Alfre was halfway there, not hearing what Zeth said.

Nayami, however, got a bit worried. "Is the person some hacker? Or another employee of Claymore? It's not a threat, right?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 08:24:21 PM »
Zeth stopped smiling. "It appears we can no longer log out and, in about 30 seconds, our consciousnesses will be transfered to the game instead of real life. Also, we will start to look a lot more like our real selves the longer this goes on."

His face was shocked. "If we die here, our character dies for good. If we become characters in the game... This is not good."

"WHAT!?" Shanna said. "How is this even a possibility!?" "It's not... Unless... Someone stole a secret project I've been working on in my private lab..." Zeth said.

"The BioWare is a life supporting device that allows you to exist in a game's world while constantly providing you body with digital nutrients that convert through your headset into physical nutrients. It's not even fit for Lpha testing, so I don't know why or how we got stuck here." He said.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 12:40:49 PM »
Alfre felt uneasy all of a sudden, and looked back to the small silhouettes of the others. "They're still talking? Surely they're not so scared of the first dungeon..."

Fairy and Nanami screamed. "I can't just give up my life to become a character! Th-There are people wai-waiting for me..."
She ran to Zeth and put her hands on his shoulders. "You can fix this, right?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 03:16:21 PM »
"I don't know. If I knew how it happened, that's one thing, but I don't. And if someone et Claymore did this and then ships the game to stores, I'll be ruined, people will die, and those who survive will be trapped here. But if we can find and kill the sixth player, we could get out. But are any of us ready to take a life?" He said.

"I don't care." Shanna said. "This is far better than what I have back home, you know that Zeth. I think I'll go tell Blue Mage." She said running to Alfre, explaining what was going on.

"Her body's changing to look like her real life self." Zeth said. "I can tell by her shrinking chest..."

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 08:35:47 AM »
Scarlette, believing this to be a joke, went along with it.
"Our minds are stuck in the game huh? Oh no, what ever shall we do, Zeth?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 05:18:03 PM »
Zeth looked at her. "You appear to be taking it well as you start changing into a girl, Sky'd."

He then turned to the others. "If we beat the game, it could reset the game, sending us back out to ourselves.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 04:32:28 AM »
(I don't want anyone to know I'm a girl.)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 05:34:53 AM »
(All right. Zeth would know due to personally sending out the Betas.)

"Here. I've changed some of you equipment qualities. Your face will appear softer than it was, but that's all. Just don't let anyone see you without you outfit." Zeth said in a hushed tone.

"Wow. Nice to see the real man over there stayed manly." Shanna said, her hair changing to a reddish orange. "If anyone says one thing about my bust or hair, we'll find out just how mortal they are in this game!" She yelled.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 07:24:54 AM »
"You've changed our equipment abilities? How? And how long until we're fully changed?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 03:36:48 PM »
"I upgraded you equipment size to make it baggier on you." Zeth said. "And, judgjing by Shanna's hair color, the change will finish soon. Just a few seconds to minutes left."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 12:25:53 AM »
(I just noticed the Dangan Ronpa-like theme)

Alfre noticed the silhouettes slowly change, wondering why. He felt like he was shrinking as well. "The heck is happening?" He looked for a window in one of the buildings and saw Alfre slowly changing into Leo. "THE HECK? WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!!" he yelled.

Nayami was also shifting into Fairy, getting shorter and equipment feeling bigger, hair getting shorter, (breasts getting larger huehuehue) and the worried look being more apparent.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 01:31:55 AM »
"Hello." A man said looking at the group. "My name is Alazar. You are no longer playing Zeth's game, but living in my world. As I speak, I have hacked Zeth's email to give the OK to ship the game. Why would I do this, you ask? Because I can." Alazar laughed, his chalk-white skin almost glowing in the setting sun.

"I have become a god. I am what you wanted, Zeth. I am Yggdrasil itself. I will be waiting on the top floor of the final level... Or among the crowds... I, unlike you all and the sea of fools to come, can come and go as I wish. I also have many accounts that are nothing more than loyal AI." He chuckled.

"Unfortunately, I cannot nullify the safe zones or change the level of the monsters here... Regardless... Good luck..." He said, laughing as he faded from view.

"No... This world is my life's work... And it's... Ruined..." Zeth said, on his knees.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 09:58:28 AM »
"This is getting creepy. Can't we just remove ourselves from our terminals? Or reset the game?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 04:48:28 PM »
"I don't think so... I think it would kill you if you did..." Zeth said, still on his knees.

"Well, if we're stuck here... Sky'd! Come here." Shanna said. "Wanna be my boyfriend?"

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 08:35:52 PM »
Leo saw the pale man appear before the group, and he ran as fast as his legs could take him to tackle the guy. Unfortunately the man disappeared and Leo slided headfirst into the ground. He sat up and groaned. He was going to threaten Zeth for answers but realized Zeth appeared much bigger now that Leo got shorter. So he got straight to the point. "Why is this happening?"

Fairy looked place to place, shaking a little. "Well if we have to... defeat that guy to get out of the game... we should get going, right?"