Topic: Yggdrasil: Online Epoch  (Read 17335 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2014, 04:49:12 AM »
(Because he's not comfortable with sharing exactly who he really is with everyone.)

Shanna woke up at first light and started a makeshift breakfast stew. As soon as it was on the fire, she started banging her sword and shield together as loud as she could to wake everyone up.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2014, 08:36:38 PM »
Scarlette was already up, sitting on the top branch of a near tree.
She looked down, looking at the stew. She had a sour look on her face. Why would they need to eat in a game?
She climbed down, and looked at the stew, confused.
"Uhh, Shanna? Why are you making food? Technically this is just our minds in the game. Not our physicalities."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2014, 09:34:32 PM »
"Are you an idiot? I'm hungry, so I'm making food. You don't have to have any. By the way, you seem to be doing fine with Zeth. I think he likes girls, though, so I'd stop hitting on him. Maybe he has a girlfriend in real life, did you think of that?" Shanna said without looking at Sky'd.

"Maybe all of you people hate him for getting stuck here, but I don't! He's still the only one of you I'd die for, the only one I'd even THINK about calling a friend, so back off of him! It's not his fault!" She said blushing and almost crying.

"He's... Trying to get us back... I know he is..."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2014, 09:37:53 PM »
Leo groaned and sat up. He appeared to be in a tent, but he had no idea how he got there. He should've seen his dark room and the computer's screen left on by accident. Instead he was outside. It took a while, but he remembered why he was there, and went outside.
"Quiet it down, would ya. It's still really early, and I'd like my sleep."

Fairy's head was pounding. After the stars flew away from her head, she went to see what the commotion was about. "Shanna, can you please not do that..." she said as she sat on the grass. She looked to Sky. Everyone's looked different, except maybe Zeth, but he looked really... different.  After Shanna's sudden "outburst", Fairy looked disappointed that she wasn't considered a good enough friend yet. So much was happening, and it's only been a few minutes. She wanted to do something. Yet, she didn't want to bother anyone, so she just stared at the sky.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2014, 11:27:45 PM »
(Uhh, if I look like a girl now, why does Shanna think I look like a guy?)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2014, 04:20:30 AM »
(Because she thinks Sky'd's a girly man.)

"I... I'm... Sorry. For that outburst, I mean." Shanna said.
"Can you keep a secret?" She asked. "Of course you can. Look... I have a... Thing for Seth, I mean Zeth. I don't like it when someone wants to take him in that way. I wanted to be your girlfriend to make him jealous. I'm sorry for that too..." She said.

Zeth woke up and stretched. "What's going on?" He said.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2014, 05:11:00 PM »
(in my mind's eye, i don't see Scarlette looking anything like a man. but it's up to you)

Scarlette looked taken aback, as if this all came at her with surprise.
She regained her composure shortly after, and looked a Shanna with a smile and winked at her so that she knew her secret was safe with her.
She looked at Zeth.
"Nothing, actually. Shanna just wanted to make some food. What are the benefits of eating food in a game?" She wondered.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2014, 08:14:45 PM »
"Well, it may actually help us by making us feel full. Our minds are telling us it's time to eat, so let's eat!" Zeth said happily.

"Eat up. It sucks." Shanna said before looking in Sky'd's pants suddenly. "You're a she? I knew something was off..."

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2014, 01:04:01 AM »
before looking in Sky'd's pants suddenly.
(wut)

Scarlette instinctively elbowed her in the face.
She furrowed her eyebrows, frustrated. "You thought I looked like a guy!? Even after I changed!?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2014, 01:44:58 AM »
"Well, I thought you were a girl, but everyone kept calling you a 'he' so I didn't know what to believe." Shanna said before cutting her finger.

"Shake. We're friends, even like sisters... So long as you keep that one secret, OK?" She said.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2014, 05:51:04 AM »
She shivered at the sight of the blood, putting a sour look on her face.
"Sorry, I'm not much for blood. Pound it?" She reached out arm with her fist clenched.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2014, 06:10:50 PM »
"Really? Fine. I'll do it your way," Shanna said. "But I'd get used to blood if I were you. I'd bet we're gonna see a lot of it here." She said.

Zeth went to the tents and tried to wake the others up.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2014, 10:44:59 PM »
(I had in mind that since Sky was wearing big clothes, people couldn't really tell)

Leo, still partly sleepy, scowled in his mind. This has to be a dream, if people end up being so friendly to each other. Did something happen to humans that make them so much nicer then a year ago?

Fairy took the stew, and put a bit in her mouth. Meh, it was adequate. She finished her bowl and put it on the side. "Um... you guys should hurry up with your breakfast, and we should head on out."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2014, 11:18:12 PM »
"We're waiting for your boyfriend, Nayami." Shanna said, playfully. "Or are you just gonna blush and deny your feelings for him."

"Enough, Eri - Um, I mean Shanna." Zeth said, tripping over his words.
"You almost told them my name, Zeth! See! It's not hard to keep a secret! I didn't say YOUR name to everyone! GEEZ! Sometimes I wonder how we're still friends!" Shanna said.

"Umm..." Zeth said "We should get going soon."

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2014, 01:22:28 AM »
(her face and build are very feminine. i'll be more specific with the description next time. my bad lol)

Scarlette rolled her eyes.
"Annnnyway, we need to do something. We still have alot of ground to cover if we want to get out of this d***game." She folded her arms and turned to Zeth. "Zeth, how long does it take to beat this game? Now would be a good time to tell us everything you know about it. Secrets, cheats, hidden weapons... Anything to help us survive."