Topic: LET's PLAY AN RPG!!  (Read 29009 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Offline Miva

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Adept Squire
  • *
  • Posts: 99
  • Karma: 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 06:45:57 PM »
I've been wandering aimlessly since my husband disappeared 5 years ago, leaving me with nothing. I noticed the bad guys while travelling, but managed to stay out of sight. As they passes I saw that they had taken a girl hostage, once I believed it was safe to follow I began tracking them, but fell some way behind. I finally arrived at a small fishing village, out to sea I could see an island (the island the sea king posted).

(I figured we could meet up at this village, then find out from a villager they took the girl to the island, where upon we go too)

Offline W0D

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Royal Town Ruler
  • *
  • Posts: 2042
  • Karma: 7
  • Something good can work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 05:45:58 AM »
 :gshappy: sounds like a plan then, Miva.

  My hometown has been destroied nearly a month ago, and the surviorers all seprated by panic. After a month in living in the woods learning this unquie skill to cast lighting from nowhere, I run into Lady Miva while hunting one day. I learn about her husband disappearing 5 years ago, and start thinking of the possibilities on why and how. So I begin following her, hopeing to find some info on the soliders who destroied my village and killed nearly all the villagers there.

Offline The Sea King

  • Administrator
  • Lighthouse Guardian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2287
  • Karma: 16
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 09:00:42 AM »
From the distant capital of the continent, Sea accepted the mission of searching for the bandits that raided the capital and stolen several dangerous artifacts. Sea for several months traveled from city to village, inquiring the villagers, but with no luck. Finally, after months of searching, Sea found a clue. After overhearing an conversion in a inn, Sea found himself going to the island with the castle...

Offline Miva

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Adept Squire
  • *
  • Posts: 99
  • Karma: 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 09:56:28 PM »
learning this unquie skill to cast lighting from nowhere
(i thought you were a Venus adept?)

*At the Inn: after having arrived at the village with dannyaang in the evening and deciding to eat while they plan there next move*

"So miss Danny, the way I see it; since the trail lead here someone must know where they went: a band of scum like them carrying an unwilling girl will have been seen, even if no one had the guts to stand up to them. They couldn't have been more then a couple of hours in front of us. Perhaps we can tip the barman and see if he knows anything"

Offline W0D

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Royal Town Ruler
  • *
  • Posts: 2042
  • Karma: 7
  • Something good can work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 11:18:29 PM »
 ( :gssilence: i can see how you thought that....eh,what the heck. I just pressed a big red-button and turned to a Venus Adept)

 *order's anouther dish of food after finishing the 5th one*
"Sounds good to me.....you don't think that the island out at sea has anything to do with it? Do you?"

Offline Nightwing

  • Venus Clan
  • Cavalier Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: 0
  • Gotham City Vigilante
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rhenz_mart1610@yahoo.com.ph
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 02:38:52 AM »
as i enter the inn, i hear two girls talking about a girl who was kidnapped by bandits


"HEY! the girl, does she have short hair, just above her shoulders, and brown eyes?" i asked

Offline W0D

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Royal Town Ruler
  • *
  • Posts: 2042
  • Karma: 7
  • Something good can work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 02:46:05 AM »
(so that's what she looks like :3 )

*reacts to the shouting man and quickly raises an arrow set and ready to be released from the bow*

"SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH MY MEAL!!!!"

Offline Nightwing

  • Venus Clan
  • Cavalier Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: 0
  • Gotham City Vigilante
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rhenz_mart1610@yahoo.com.ph
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 02:49:45 AM »
 :gsangry: whoa! take it easy on the bow sister!! *gets his sword


i just wan to know what you're talking about... maybe it's connected to the disappearance of my *erm* friend, Joy...

Offline The Sea King

  • Administrator
  • Lighthouse Guardian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2287
  • Karma: 16
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 02:51:42 AM »
Sea walking outside the inn at that time, overheard the shouting. Out of pure curiosity, Sea went inside and saw Danny pointing his weapon at Domon.

"Hold it you two. You are disturbing everyone's meal. "

Offline Nightwing

  • Venus Clan
  • Cavalier Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: 0
  • Gotham City Vigilante
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rhenz_mart1610@yahoo.com.ph
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 02:55:26 AM »
*domon's not my real name... it's rhenz... domon is the main character of g gundam  :tongue:

--------

this girl was the first one to raise her weapon at me so it wasn't my fault....

Offline W0D

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Royal Town Ruler
  • *
  • Posts: 2042
  • Karma: 7
  • Something good can work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 02:58:48 AM »
 :gsidea:
*pulls bow down a bit*

"hmph! I'll own up to it,'I started it...even though it only lasted about a few seconds,but yes. So your 'friend', right?"
"And what's the deal with you?"
*holds bow from Rhenz to Sea*

Offline The Sea King

  • Administrator
  • Lighthouse Guardian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2287
  • Karma: 16
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 03:02:34 AM »
"He is not my friend. I'm a official from the continent. So lower your weapon."

Offline Nightwing

  • Venus Clan
  • Cavalier Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: 0
  • Gotham City Vigilante
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rhenz_mart1610@yahoo.com.ph
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 03:05:25 AM »
*looks at sea



dude, the "friend" she's" talking about was joy, my kidnapped *erm* friend...

Offline W0D

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Royal Town Ruler
  • *
  • Posts: 2042
  • Karma: 7
  • Something good can work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 03:33:57 AM »
 :gssilence:
*pulls down weapon angerly*

"fine. But i'm gonna finish my meal here. So what actually happened to your 'friend'?"
 :glare:

Offline Nightwing

  • Venus Clan
  • Cavalier Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: 0
  • Gotham City Vigilante
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rhenz_mart1610@yahoo.com.ph
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 03:38:30 AM »
*flash back*


me and joy were just walking in the fields when i told her "wait here, i just have something to get"

and she agreed. the thing i was going to get was actually a ring which is now a necklace i placed on my neck (shows ring to everyone)

and when i returned to the fileds, i heard some screaming, "that was joy's voice!" i said to myself as i ran really fast, but to no avail, she was already gone...


*end of flashback