Topic: Who still checks this site?  (Read 2852 times)

Offline The Sea King

• Administrator
  • Lighthouse Guardian
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2018, 10:29:23 PM »
Returned after I received a PM about the spam. It has been dealt with for now. I will have to reset the spam filters. As well, I will ban any emails with the .ru domain due to the spam bots.

Pretty good. Not much to do lately, since I'm not much of a holiday person.

Just waiting for Xenoblade 2... patiently.
Nice. Were you able to play it yet?

Anyway, how was your holidays, everyone?
Mine were nothing big. Just visited my folks and brother. As well, there was a cold wave which bought the temperature down to -15C.  :49:

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 12:54:17 PM »
The First Great Spambot Plague of 2018 has been purged from our waters.

I did play it. It was really good, but not as good as the first, but that's a very high bar to surpass.

Holidays? What holidays?  ;)

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline The Sea King

• Administrator
  • Lighthouse Guardian
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2018, 01:24:24 AM »
Well, I just cleared out the second spam bot attack of 2018. Over spambot 4000 posts deleted. :26:

Anyway, Star Magician is promoted to Moderator to help out if more spambot register.  :50:

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2018, 08:49:14 AM »
Aye aye. You can count on me. :67:

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Fray

• Mercury Clan
  • Adept Knight
  • Sleepy Survival Artist
    • MSN Messenger - frayed.end.of.sanity@gmx.at
    • View Profile
    • My DA Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2018, 11:20:45 AM »
"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."

Yeaaaah, last time I checked the site has been quite a few years ago. I'm glad to see a few faces are still checking the boards in 2018 though, even if only sporadically.  :venus_djinn:
It's human nature that people won't realize the true value of something unless they lose it.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2018, 04:31:01 PM »
 :thumbup1:

Offline Light

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • "For fucks sake!" - Generic Brit
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2018, 11:58:56 PM »
O-o People are still here???

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2018, 08:41:51 AM »
Lurking always.