Topic: Wow. Spoilers ahead.  (Read 8315 times)

Offline IsaacIvan

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • The Bane of every RPG's Villain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2011, 03:21:07 AM »
I doubt that, but I can be wrong..... (Gasp!!! :O) I can always replay the game to check.......
I'm back in the saddle, so the forum better be scared, 'cause ANOTHER poster's here!!

Also, check out my YouTube channel: MrMcMageMuffin :D

Offline W0D

• Jupiter Clan
  • Royal Town Ruler
  • Something good can work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2011, 05:23:18 AM »
go ahead, but i stand for what i say. (even though i most likely am wrong) ^^

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 09:25:10 PM »
 ??? Wow-wee no one ever got back on topic.... heck, not even close.

I think this person that is trying to kill the wise one will either be: Alex/ Arcanus (whatever you wanna call him) because of obvious Villainy and maybe a grudge for the beating he gave him, Alex is pretty prideful after all.
 Or Felix's son and his party ( actual Identities unknown from Mathew's party and Isaac ) with the "TWEEEST" that the wise one is causing the mourning moon or something like that.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2012, 05:12:36 AM »
(Yeah… But I'm not surprised considering the discussion was between IsaacIvan and dannyaang. Those conversations never get back on topic)
Alex/ Arcanus (whatever you wanna call him) because of obvious Villainy and maybe a grudge for the beating he gave him,
because of obvious Villainy and maybe a grudge
obvious Villainy

I'm really sorry to shatter your opinions, but I'm about to completely troll that point and ignore the rest of your post… Alex is not a villain.

Here's why.
1. Note that Alex has never directly gotten in the way of any of the three parties. He helps the enemies from time to time, but he has never gotten in your way.
2. Alex also has helped you along the way of your journeys with hints and dealing with certain enemies.
3. Alex has never lied. Go on. I dare you to find one instance where Alex has downright lied.
4. There has been nothing about Alex's motives in dark dawn. We don't know if he's doing something good or something evil, or if he's just helping himself. There could be something world threatening occurring, and we don't know about it. Alex wasn't trying to stop the golden sun event from happening, which would have proved that he was a villain, but he helped it happen and simply took advantage of the consequences of said action.

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2012, 01:55:39 PM »
True, very good points, but I guess I have to elaborate on my previous statement.
By villainy I simply meant his looking out for himself and his tendency to use people. I see him as evil only because he really doesn't have any heroic qualities, while this does seem to make him more of a neutral character, his large involvement with the plot has created a need to place him somewhere in an alignment, and I choose to place him as evil because he is at least personally against our protagonists.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2012, 04:47:20 PM »
True, very good points, but I guess I have to elaborate on my previous statement.
By villainy I simply meant his looking out for himself and his tendency to use people. I see him as evil only because he really doesn't have any heroic qualities, while this does seem to make him more of a neutral character, his large involvement with the plot has created a need to place him somewhere in an alignment, and I choose to place him as evil because he is at least personally against our protagonists.

we never now what nintendo,s i gonna do to him or the wish one
for old sake,s
he can be suddely a hero defeating a monster who is attacking you party
and the wish one could be that monster
dang i want to know when gs 4 gets out!  :gshappy:

will peace ever come?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2012, 12:31:23 AM »

4. There has been nothing about Alex's motives in dark dawn. We don't know if he's doing something good or something evil, or if he's just helping himself. There could be something world threatening occurring, and we don't know about it. Alex wasn't trying to stop the golden sun event from happening, which would have proved that he was a villain, but he helped it happen and simply took advantage of the consequences of said action.
[/quote]

CORRECTION alex said he wasn't on anyones side so basically he IS helping himself. so there you go.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*