Topic: Nintendo 2011 E3  (Read 1223 times)

Offline The Sea King

• Administrator
  • Lighthouse Guardian
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« on: June 06, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »
Nintendo's E3 conference will be tomorrow. It's be on 9:00 a.m. PST Tuesday, June 7, 2011. (Link) The rumored HD Wii's successor probably will be at the show along with new games for the nintendo 3DS, Wii, and Wii2. There's a chance that Golden Sun 4 will appear in the conference.

I'll update this posts with the new nintendo updates tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 12:12:33 AM by The Sea King »

Offline The Sea King

• Administrator
  • Lighthouse Guardian
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 03:33:19 AM »
I just finished watching Nintendo's E3 and I'm a little bit disappointed. I expected the new 3DS titles to have more better graphics and resolution. The new 3DS games are alright, but I'm just not interested.

And now to the new home console of Nintendo's, Wii U. I think it has a lot of potential. The new controller for the Wii U has a touch screen, video camera, microphone, speakers, accelerometer, gyroscope, rumble feature, sensor strip, and a stylus. It be awesome to play HD console games on the tv, or in bed or anywhere else in my home. However, I'm disappointed by the lack of presentation titles for the new system. Lego City? Dark Siders 2? Improved Wii Sports? >.> Instead of those poor titles, Nintendo should have presented more of the new Zelda game and more details of the console. I want to know if it be able to play blu-rays, dvds, music, and to able to download/upload files from the internet. 

Here's the presentation video.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 03:47:16 AM by The Sea King »

Offline aprilmarie

• Venus Clan
  • Privateer Adept
  • Yes that is a Venus Djinn tattoo. #yolo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 07:28:15 PM »
Yeah I looked into the Wii U thing a while ago and wasn't too impressed. Nintendo's classics are of course Zelda and Mario to name a couple, and now Crash and Spyro are nintendo too. Where are those titles for the Wii U? These are the released game titles so far:

Darksiders 2
Batman: Arkham City
"Tekken"
Assassin's Creed
Lego City Stories
Ghost Recon Online
DiRT
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Metro: Last Light
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Asassin's creed is good, but... cmon. I heard some rumors on Super Smash Bros, but how many super smash bros can these people get away with!

As for the 3DS, I don't mind the graphics. The titles for the 3DS lack anything that tickle my fancy, minus the OoT MasterQuest - Which is proving  quite a nice change of difficulty from the original. I'm just waiting for Gs4 on 3DS.