Topic: Forum Upgrade Sunday and new affiliate  (Read 2162 times)

Offline The Sea King

• Administrator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« on: June 17, 2011, 09:36:48 PM »
Merepeople,

The Lost Waters forum will be offline this Sunday for about a hour for upgrades. The upgrade will fix several bugs and security. Also, I will be adding some new Golden Sun icons and emoticons. The Lost Waters arcade won't be included in this upgrade due to compatibility issues.

The Lost Waters website will be slowly updated next weekend with a new layout and information. Speaking of the website, the Lost Waters has a new affiliate, Golden Sun Universe. Golden Sun Universe is encyclopedic database and reference source for Golden Sun.

Link

Sea.~

Offline .

• Cavalier Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 05:39:48 PM »
You should seriously quit helping Temple of Kraden at all and other sites. First of all, it's not doing us any good and second, we'll always stay behind. Not just that, that Temple of Kraden community isn't that good and I had been there. In fact, they should be our branch since you're helping them with the Wiki and such. Also, take away ".thelostwaters.com" on their things because they don't deserve it. 

So for now, do not help anyone at all that's not a branch of us, Sea. You're basically getting them ahead of us and more populated and this is one of the reasons why we're behind. Also, these people are taking advantage over your "kindness". Helping out the Golden Sun Universe Wiki only is okay.

Offline The Sea King

• Administrator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • The Lost Waters
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 03:17:14 AM »
I completely forgot about those mini websites. They were made to generate ad revenue. I will delete most of the sites now because they out served their purpose.

Anyway, I need some help in programing and graphics to make the Lost Waters more unique. (Project Djinn Pets, etc.)