Topic: Other Warriors of Vale  (Read 7699 times)

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 12:39:38 PM »
In a world where Crack Pairings run wild, anything is possible.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 06:39:56 PM »
0.o kraden and woman?

makes me more and more curios how nintendo plannend the couples

will peace ever come?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 05:00:57 AM »
Well i can tell for sure that they paired :felix:  and  :sheba:  ....i wonder what their son and/or daughter would look like
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 07:19:48 AM »
It'll probably be a "he" that looks like Felix, though I'd prefer a long haired Warrior Jupiter adept.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 01:19:26 PM »
heh

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 08:00:22 PM »
 :28:

Well, I meant less ridiculous than that. Like Sheba's colors with Felix's build and fashion.

:60: I'll cry if Sheba isn't the mother... it's the only ship that I take seriously. Well, besides roof shipping.)

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 01:54:04 AM »
One of the theories over at gsr is that felix is in prox. He lived there for a long time, and probably had a lot of connections there. They think that A: Sheba's there with him, B: Karst miraculously survived, or C: He married a random proxian.

(I love roofshipping.)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 02:41:35 AM »
Uuuuh...why do you come up with theories when it's obvious.  SHEBA AND FELIX ARE OR GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! It's the most obvious thing to see.   It was right in front of your nose!
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 02:50:15 AM »
Why do you insist on dominating this conversation? Just because they liked each other in the original games doesn't mean that they got married and had a perfect relationship. Relationships aren't that simple.

And besides, even if it was canon, theorizing and making new shipping ideas is fun. If people couldn't have fun with characters and shippings, gs fan fiction would almost nonexistent. This topic is about theories, that doesn't mean it has to be 100% accurate, and opinions are allowed.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 03:06:52 AM »
Sigh...You do not know how camelot works..you have to tell THEM that relationships aren't that simple...I do know relationships aren't that simple..My mom and dad are DIVORCED and i have a girlfriend. (I may not know how camelot works but I am using some obvious guesses)

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
Nobody can know how Camelot works with only the three gs games out so far. There have been no actual relationships shown, so how do you know that they are all simple? Isaac and Jenna canonically got married, but Isaac is in the Goma plateau with garet while Jenna is in kalay. Jenna is definitely strong willed enough to stick with her husband, so why happened there? There aren't any other mature relationships between main characters, so how can you assume that they are that simple? "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence." If you're so na´ve to think that there is nobody in Camelot who works on character development who knows how complicated relationships are, you're a fool.

(And if it was how I spoke that made you lash out, Im really sorry. Its difficult for me to fully express how I feel through only text, and i also tend to be truth less and somewhat quick to judge when debating, and if you don't know me and can't hear my voice, I can definitely come off as rude.)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 04:15:20 AM »
I NEVER SAID THEY WERE SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..*cries*  why did you have to post that...(suddenly notices parentheses part.)

*keeps crying*

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 11:04:53 AM »
I wasn't arguing that you thought they were simple. I was arguing the point you made about Camelot needing to be told that relationships aren't that simple. Quit with the bipolar posting.

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »
(And if it was how I spoke that made you lash out, Im really sorry. Its difficult for me to fully express how I feel through only text, and i also tend to be truth less and somewhat quick to judge when debating, and if you don't know me and can't hear my voice, I can definitely come off as rude.)
(Then why don't you use some of the emoticons? I use'em to help convey that whatever I am saying is either. A not supposed to offend, or B is to be taken as a joke. :99:)

And I'm not foolish enough to really believe that Felix/Sheba is going to be canon, besides the Lighthouse there was hardly any evidence to support it.
Yes, Pairings are more for fun, not just fanboy rage. One of my favorite fanfics is a Felix/Mia one, and I'm a die hard Lighthouse shipper.

Truly we don't really know what Camelot is up to, at this point they could make Felix's wife a random human (maybe Kay?) and throw us all off. (I'd be irked, but I'm not going to be surprised.)  :55:

*pats Shine on the back consolingly.*

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 05:02:09 PM »
*sniff* thank you... its just that Mercury..the you need to work on the way you post..did you ever noticed the part "My parents are divorced" and the way you replied seemed like you ignored that part and totally rid me off.  It just hurt...and it did seem like you thought i thought relationships are simple...

That could be possible that Felix married a random person..but If you pay close attention to the encyclopedia and record things in there you would find people profiles...If you read Felix and Sheba's profile it says that their whereabouts are unknown..So there is that extremely High chance that they ran off together and were never saw again.. (notice the word "together")

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*