Poll

What loose end do you want tied up in GS4?

Psynergy Vortexes
What happened to the other GS1 and G2 characters
Shippings
Stuff that happened between GS2 and GS3
What Alex really wanted to achieve in GS3

Topic: Loose ends  (Read 9480 times)

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: July 17, 2011, 04:31:04 AM »
Loose ends: there are a lot of them. Which one do you want tied up the most?

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 12:29:12 PM »
im stil curios how the other gs charachter turned out

will peace ever come?

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 03:48:16 PM »
100% of people who voted so far want to know what happened to the old gs characters.

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 09:52:11 AM »
i hope the will reveal the fate of the ohter charchters in gs4

will peace ever come?

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 08:08:23 PM »
Don't we all.

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 09:32:15 AM »
yup  :gshappy:

will peace ever come?

Offline IsaacIvan

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • The Bane of every RPG's Villain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 03:31:47 AM »
Ugh. Camelot will have one heck of a time with this game, no? There sure is a lot of stuff that has to be tied up, huh?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:25:21 AM by IsaacIvan »
I'm back in the saddle, so the forum better be scared, 'cause ANOTHER poster's here!!

Also, check out my YouTube channel: MrMcMageMuffin :D

Offline DHcanadian

• Apprentice Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 04:25:50 AM »
Does this mean that they will take another 6 years for them to make the next one? :confused1:

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 12:36:52 PM »
If it does then GS fans across the world will be angry. Very angry.

But no, with a cliffhanger like the end of DD, they wouldn't be take that long. I think that the reason DD took so long to come out was they couldn't figure out how to continue the series after TLA.

Offline IsaacIvan

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • The Bane of every RPG's Villain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 08:39:09 PM »
Indeed we would be. >:(

That might be it, but they have to think of a whole other set of characters now. D':
I'm back in the saddle, so the forum better be scared, 'cause ANOTHER poster's here!!

Also, check out my YouTube channel: MrMcMageMuffin :D

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »
But no, with a cliffhanger like the end of DD, they wouldn't be take that long. I think that the reason DD took so long to come out was they couldn't figure out how to continue the series after TLA.
Reviver of topic for a while!!!!!!! :80:
Technically, camelot said that gs and gs2 were just prequels to the real thing, so they shouldve been thinking of this during ds popularity times
Besides, the cliffhanger was *spoiler* a psynergy vortex, so they have to be important

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 04:47:45 AM »
O.O  (wow a bum to be over fan-boyed)  i never new that camelot said that!!!!!!!

i think someone created the psynergy vortexes (obviously) to drain psynergy into his/her self to gain more power.  if you think about it the only places you find psynergy vortexes is where there is psynergy and that is almost every where.

Tanglewood mine: Psy crystal mine

Carvers Camp: Most workers know psynergy.

Ruins(forgot the name): a sacred place where psynergy was tested and used.

Gondowan Cliff side: Close to Mt. Aleph- the source of all psynergy: alchemy.

That person even might try to reverse the rising of the golden sun and place the mourning moon over Mt. Aleph to drain the power.  It just seems a smidge obvious to me.

:55:

The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 11:53:09 AM »
What I find even more amusing is that we all got over-fanboyed by someone who was 2 and 4 when GS1 and GS2 came out, respectively. But I highly doubt that it is actually true. I want to see your source, because what I heard was that Golden Sun was originally supposed to be 1 game for the NES, but then the NES was going out in favor of the gamecube and decided to split it into 2 games for the GBA.

I think that some of the vortexes may very well be natural, but some were then created to get in the way of Matthew&co. There weren't any odd machines like the one in the Konpa Ruins near the other vortexes. IIRC, the vortex in Carver's camp was above a cliff and there was a river at the bottom of said cliff. I highly doubt that the machine would be able to work in a river, and if they didn't need the machine, A: Who created it without anybody noticing and B: why did they need one in the Konpa Ruins?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 03:14:23 AM »
What I find even more amusing is that we all got over-fanboyed by someone who was 2 and 4 when GS1 and GS2 came out, respectively. But I highly doubt that it is actually true. I want to see your source, because what I heard was that Golden Sun was originally supposed to be 1 game for the NES, but then the NES was going out in favor of the gamecube and decided to split it into 2 games for the GBA.

I think that some of the vortexes may very well be natural, but some were then created to get in the way of Matthew&co. There weren't any odd machines like the one in the Konpa Ruins near the other vortexes. IIRC, the vortex in Carver's camp was above a cliff and there was a river at the bottom of said cliff. I highly doubt that the machine would be able to work in a river, and if they didn't need the machine, A: Who created it without anybody noticing and B: why did they need one in the Konpa Ruins?
it would help if you read my post thoroughly
Konpa Ruins: a sacred place where PSYNERGY was tested and used.
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 12:07:16 AM »
*Headdesk* It helps if you read my posts carefully and not jump to conclusions. I was saying why they need the machine in the Konpa Ruins, not why they need a psynergy vortex. But I also disagree with the fact that they want a vortex there for the psynergy. That vortex is obviously manmade, and also obviously controlled by the Tuaparang, displayed by the fact that they tried to attack them when they went to observe the machine. Note that the Konpa Ruins has been in disuse for centuries, as it was only discovered after the Golden Sun. It was also shown in the game that its sole purpose was to guard the dictionary thing for the ancient language. There is no in-game evidence about the Konpa Ruins being used for psynergy testing. That's an assumption you made to fit your theory, so that you wouldn't have an obvious hole.

Now, notice that the Tuaparang specifically wanted Matthew&co, or the people who could understand the ancient language, to go south and activate the alchemy forge. If we go by the assumption that the Tuaparang created the vortex or at the very least amplified it with the machine, it probably was to discourage them from taking the north path, which would allow them to simply bypass Ei-Jei and skip the purpose the Tuaparang had for them.

Now that that point is over, could you read through my other post carefully and actually talk about the points I brought up there instead of actively searching for things to rebut and only answering what you want?