Topic: Create and Rate  (Read 801 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« on: January 20, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
Ok, this is how it works: Someone puts a story up and the next guy ratesit from one to 5 *s. Then they put up their story. I'll start.

The Frog, The Snake, and The Fish

Once there was a frog that got lost in a dark swamp on his way home. "Will someone help me?" Said the Frog. He heard a rustle in the bushes and a deep hiss. "I'll help you get home, little frog." A huge snake hissed at him. "Help!" Screamed the frog. "Let me help you, frog." Said a fish. "Thank you, kind fish." "No problem." So the fish took him to the middle of the swamp and smiled. " Fish eat frogs too." S3d the fishas he ate the frog. The moral is: Things are not always what they appear to be.

Offline aprilmarie

• Venus Clan
  • Privateer Adept
  • Yes that is a Venus Djinn tattoo. #yolo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 11:16:17 PM »
Slightly morbid. 4/5.
I'm not sure what exactl the point of this is, but here I go...

It's Christmas day, snow is falling, the kids are laughing, mother is of course preparing dinner in her lair, aka the kitchen. I wake up to someone wacking my leg with something rather hard. It doesn't hurt, so it must be a child doing the wacking. I get up to the most devilish grin on a 4 year old you could ever imagine. Cute, but disturbing. It's my brother, Ethan. As soon as he seems me remove the blanket from my body he books it, laughing maniacally on the way.
Sigh. Children.
The only thing motivating me to get out of bed is something I've been waiting for for exactly 33 days for. A game. It makes me smile just thinking about finally playing it.
The thing that Ethan had been wacking me with was my stocking, most likely full of silly things I could do without, such as candy, toiletries and perhaps other small things like pajamas or a tshirt.  My parents seem unaware I could use a coupon for a free 6-pack of Lucky.
I ignore the stocking for now and head up to the living room where my family has all gathered around the tree.
"Tyler, nice of you to finally join us." That's my father.
He hands my a few gifts but I only am interested in the smallest. The thin, square case hidden under ridiculous looking wrapping paper. I almost want to go back to my room, open this treasure  alone so I can react in ways I would not want others to see. But I stay, in full sight of everyone, hiding my true excitement as to seem "mature". I open it slowly, careful not to scratch the case, forgetting there's another sheet of plastic around the case. I can see the back of the case and pretend not to notice what it is. Finally turning it around, I see it.
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
And here it comes. Oh god, here it comes. Can't control myself... aaaaaaahhhhh:
THANK YOU MOTHER AND FATHER DEAREST YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *runs over and hugs each of them and smothers them with kisses while jumping up and down like a little girl*

Moral: Golden Sun is the best.