Poll

Favourite Zelda Game?

Legend of Zelda (NES)
Ocarina of Time (N64)
Majora's Mask (N64)
Twilight Princess (GC or Wii)
OoT Masterquest (3DS)
Skward Sword (Wii)

Topic: Favourite Zelda Game??  (Read 4875 times)

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2012, 06:51:52 PM »
looks a littel like saturos or is it me?

will peace ever come?

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2012, 07:02:22 PM »
I agree, Saturos is another of my favorite villains. Just toss a wizard hat on him and they could be brothers.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 07:04:13 PM »
yes true

would be awsome if he realy was his evil brother

will peace ever come?

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 07:18:33 PM »
 :91: ahh it is a wonderful thought, link and the gang teaming up in a GB crossover extraordinaire.

They both have powerful magic and are skilled swordsmen. I'm claiming that this is true, at the very least Vaati is now Proxian  :13:
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2012, 04:22:25 AM »
OMG I LUV MINISH CAP!!!! (aaaaaand i hate it too)  It is so fun!!! but i hate Vaati (the battle) he is @%#$@&#$ hard!!!! If i dont die by the three Dark Nuts I'm obliterated by Vaati 1 or fight the 3 Dark Nuts too long and the 3rd bell rings.
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Maegra

• Global Moderator
  • Mariner Adept
  • Sparky, the Blue Devil.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 04:18:04 PM »
Speaking from the list given, Twilight princess is close as I still adore the much darker and grittier art style of that game, but it's going to the 3DS remake of OoT for me. Something about handheld Zeldas always do it for me. Speaking of which...

My actual favourite, well.. That's always a tie between Oracle of Ages and Seasons. Still play them to this day.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2012, 02:23:05 AM »
i love those games. i died  15 times trying to fight twinrova/ganon.

i died alot also fighting the Dark Dragon onox.
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2012, 08:44:44 AM »
Twilight Princess is my fave. I liked that it was super long. Haven't played Skyward Sword yet because I don't have a Wii T_T

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline aprilmarie

• Venus Clan
  • Privateer Adept
  • Yes that is a Venus Djinn tattoo. #yolo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2012, 04:51:06 AM »
Just thought I'd put it out there... I have a triforce tattoo on my ribs...  :33:

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2012, 12:18:15 PM »
Win :D

EDIT: Also played Skyward Sword. Pretty awesome when the motion thing decides to work properly *-*
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:07:31 PM by Star Magician »

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 04:16:38 PM »
I don't think this should've been a poll. I know potato pointed out that she probably tailored them to her likes, but alas. At least MY favorite made it on to the options. Majora's Mask is very much my favorite game, an yes, I know that the 3D games are mainstream, but still. Though it looks like your average Zelda 3D game, and you have all your weird and quirky characters, but there's one difference: They're all going to die. Just look up, and you suddenly remember that the moon itself is going to fall, and destroy termina, and you're the only one who can stop it.

Twilight Princess, on the other hand, tried to be dark. It tried way to hard. It was very boring and linear for a zelda game. It is by far my least favorite option on the list. It's still a good game, just not a good ZELDA game. The world was huge, but nothing was very memorable, and I had no incentive to explore.

Wind Waker is my second favorite game in the series(and most certainly my overall favorite gamecube game) This world was very large, and I wanted to map every square of the great sea. The characters were entertaining, the sidequests were good, and it gave you a large sense of adventure. I wanted to murderate every monster I saw on every island.

Offline aprilmarie

• Venus Clan
  • Privateer Adept
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 04:33:14 PM »
I don't think this should've been a poll. I know potato pointed out that she probably tailored them to her likes, but alas.

A poll is a poll, doesn't matter if I included all z games or not. That's like asking what's your favorite fruit. I'm not gonna put every single one on the list. Naw mean.

But yay for majoras mask :)

Wow guys I haven't been on here in what would appear to be a year I think. Feels good :)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 04:35:15 PM »
Welcome back. I just figured I should put my opinions

Offline aprilmarie

• Venus Clan
  • Privateer Adept
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 04:36:37 PM »
Understood. :) Thank you!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »
Twilight Princess, on the other hand, tried to be dark. It tried way to hard. It was very boring and linear for a zelda game. It is by far my least favorite option on the list. It's still a good game, just not a good ZELDA game. The world was huge, but nothing was very memorable, and I had no incentive to explore.
Weird. I felt the opposite when it came to exploring that game. Of course, at the time I had played it, it was the most detailed game I'd ever got my hands on. I loved being able to fight on horseback (I wish there were more of those parts) and the linearity didn't bother me at all because the story was still good, the dungeons were huge, and the boss fights were epic :33: Zant was a great character too, BUT I think I like Ghirahim the most out of the villains now >:D