Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 62764 times)

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: February 18, 2014, 04:34:05 PM »
Way too much Dota2
y u no league with me

Guns of Icarus was on sale, so I'm planning on trying that out finally >:D

Offline Maegra

• Global Moderator
  • Mariner Adept
  • Sparky, the Blue Devil.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #466 on: February 19, 2014, 01:03:48 AM »
Way too much Dota2
y u no league with me

Guns of Icarus was on sale, so I'm planning on trying that out finally >:D

I used to play LoL, but after getting into Dota2 during the Beta I couldn't turn back. I prefer games with more complexities for whatever strange reason, and Dota has that compared to LoL. That and hero balance is significantly better.

Still playing DotA2 seeing as the event's going on. Also just picked up Danganronpa for my Vita. Really having a blast with that, too.

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #467 on: February 19, 2014, 01:41:22 AM »
I'm starting to consider obtaining a Vita. Tons of indie games, P4G, and Danganronpa all sound wonderful

Offline Maegra

• Global Moderator
  • Mariner Adept
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #468 on: February 19, 2014, 01:53:18 AM »
I'm starting to consider obtaining a Vita. Tons of indie games, P4G, and Danganronpa all sound wonderful

Plus all the PS1 games you can buy/download for it. I have a memory card entirely dedicated to PS1 Survival Horror on the go.

Offline TW

• Adept
    • View Profile
    • God
« Reply #469 on: February 19, 2014, 01:57:26 AM »
I'm currently playing a game called Kaizo Zelda, it's a hack of Zelda (first one), made with Zquest

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #470 on: February 19, 2014, 03:22:20 AM »
GTA Online. My god it's so addicting X-X

I've also been eyeballing the Vita. Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice both look like a lot of fun, but I can't just drop $200+ for two games. :(

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Maegra

• Global Moderator
  • Mariner Adept
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #471 on: February 19, 2014, 12:09:41 PM »

I've also been eyeballing the Vita. Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice both look like a lot of fun, but I can't just drop $200+ for two games. :(

Do you have Playstation Plus? It's super worth it if you have the service.

Offline aprilmarie

• Venus Clan
  • Privateer Adept
  • Yes that is a Venus Djinn tattoo. #yolo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #472 on: February 20, 2014, 06:50:43 AM »
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ALWAYS.

:65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65:

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #473 on: February 21, 2014, 12:29:20 AM »

Do you have Playstation Plus? It's super worth it if you have the service.
I do not. I'll keep that in mind though

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 21, 2014, 09:38:35 PM »
Cheese is gold @_@

Offline Maegra

• Global Moderator
  • Mariner Adept
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #475 on: February 22, 2014, 05:58:07 AM »
Cheese is gold @_@

Que?

Still playing DotA2, also finished my first run through of Danganronpa. On to NG+!

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 22, 2014, 09:59:37 PM »
whoops meant april is. Gold tier in League. I'm so ashamed.

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 22, 2014, 11:01:48 PM »
Current Playthroughs

Platinum: Yes I'm still playing through this, at the same point, seven badges in, I'm not looking forward to battline Galactic Grunts with all those stupid Golbats.

Black: I restarted Black and like Platinum, it's going pretty slow.

I'm kind of tired of Pokémon, and there's the fact I rather play finished Pokémon games and train Pokémon in those games.

Super Smash Bros Brawl: I'm always up for playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, at least Ganondorf is playable, which makes this game better than any Zelda game, stupid Link.

Zelda OoT: I'm at the Spirit Temple, but I haven't been in the mood to play, I keep wanting to revisit the Well so I can look at all that blood, and of course I can't stand playing as Link, I hate Link.

Zelda Oracle of Ages: I was going to beat both and use the secrets, but it's too tedious, the Oracle games aren't really my favorite Zelda games, first off I don't ever want to do that stupid Goron dancing thing again in Ages, I freaken hate Gorons, stupid fat sacks of poop, and second I don't like Seasons, at all, I remember that stupid Subrosian thing, and I hated that, especially this piece of garbage.

That's not a chick, if I wanted to go on a date with a chick named Rosa, I'd go with this.

Of course the only problem is I'd have to not be Link, yeah stupid Link likes nasty Subrosians.

Yeah not having a good time with Oracle of Ages, not sure if I'll even both with Seasons, like I said, I hate Seasons.

Golden Sun The Lost Age: I been playing through this, I got to the part where you encounter Karst and just before you board the ship for the first time.

Though I said this is my last Golden Sun The Lost Age playthrough, I hope it's not, I heard VC is getting GBA games meaning I'll finally have Golden Sun on the 3ds, Dark Dawn doesn't count.

Speaking of Dark Dawn, I did restart that, I named Matthew Agatio and omg is it funny seeing that Isaac named his son after the guy who kicked his butt in Lost Age.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2014, 12:04:02 PM »
That's a lot of playthroughs at once. Just sayin'

I started Ni No Kuni but already quit in shame of dying at the first area. T_T
I also have been playing random Guitar Hero/Rock Band games.
I quit GTA Online because I got sick of being disconnected over and over. If I played with my friend, we always got disconnected.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 02, 2014, 11:10:45 PM »
I just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening. My Unit took 9 damage, and that's all the damage done to me in the final chapter.