Topic: Who's writing a book?  (Read 9311 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2012, 07:34:53 AM »
I can't stop agreeing with you.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2012, 08:21:25 AM »
I actually started writing a scene for my book the other day. It had been a long time prior to that.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2012, 08:23:31 AM »
I know the feeling.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 08:53:22 AM »
It's a good feeling knowing my mind was back into it, but annoying at the same time because I'd been away from it for so long, I was having difficulty writing anything.

I also started reading a book I bought a while back but never started. Maybe this will help me c:

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2012, 08:54:05 AM »
With any luck.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2012, 09:07:19 AM »
huh?

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2012, 03:42:37 PM »
Help you. with any luck, it will help you.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2012, 01:11:01 PM »
Righto. I hope so too :P

I jotted down a few more quotes and ideas I plan to use yesterday too.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2012, 07:33:52 AM »
(taken from an almost=derailed thread ;3)
I should hope so. Then please, describe why these old men are chasing these young girls.(Not suspicious)
They aren't chasing them around. Only one of them seeks the duo out, but he's helpful. The ones that hinder their journey are all the higher-ups. Rulers. Counts. You know.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2012, 07:36:27 AM »
Ah. Makes sense. I wold very much like to know in what context this is in.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2012, 07:47:52 AM »
It's difficult to explain without spoiling anything, but it's an epic-ish(?) scale fantasy story. I'll try in a bit  :tongue:

Okay so, the main character gets separated from home, her father and sister after witnessing her best friend die at the hand of strangers in the woods. Not only can't she find her way back, nobody in the land can navigate their way back, even though it should be just a simple trek through thin woods and open plains. She ends up having to figure it out on her own because she was separated from home not only by those strangers, but by the hands of fate as well.
Along the way, she befriends another girl who decides she wants to travel with her. After that, being with that girl reminds her too much of her friend that died, making the journey a battle of emotions as well.
Along the journey, the most common obstacle to them is other people, since nobody believes them when they declare their mission, and as a result, the enemy grows stronger partly because of their ignorance, but mostly because of erosion of the land's history over time.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:04:59 AM by Star Magician »

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2012, 09:15:04 AM »
Interesting. Can't wait for a finished product(if it comes to pass)

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2012, 09:15:48 AM »
Just wait a good 30 years or so 8D

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2012, 09:16:21 AM »
Kay!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2012, 09:17:54 AM »
=^_^=
I need to work on it some more, but I want to read more before I continue... The book I'm reading now is the first one I've picked up by choice since like 13 years old... -.-