Topic: Elemental4 vs. Kyle Tucker (and others...)  (Read 13215 times)

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: June 16, 2012, 05:44:54 PM »
*In this battle, my main adversary will be Kyle Tucker (whom I'll just call Kyle, if it's okay): HOWEVER, others may join in. Please describe your entrance, your fighter, and the moves you use. Also, please be reasonable and keep in mind that you aren't invinvible, nor can you carry unlimited anything. You can use attacks from other places, but DO NOT SUMMON ANYTHING ASIDE FROM GS SUMMONS! Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty. Now, let the battle begin!

A looming shadow fell over the colossal Colosso arena as a cloaked man strode purposefully onto the soon-to-be field of battle. His face was concealed by the lack of light and the cowl he drew over his head. His cloak was brown and his tunic and pants were black. (If you want more, check out the "If you were an Adept" post under the Golden Sun: The Broken Seal board.) A slightly deep voice began shouting: a voice that came from this man, who carried a zweihander (a massive, German two-handed blade) slung over his back, a single-handed broadsword at his waist, a few potions, a few antidotes, a few elixirs, and several psy crystals. "Kyle Tucker! Show yourself! Fight me now!"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 06:50:21 PM by Elemental4 »

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 12:40:40 AM »
A Green eyed White Werewolf wearing a Black and Gold Martial Arts Gi appears with a tattoo of the Roman Numeral 14 on his Right Arm and wielding Dual Blades. "How about a warm up first" He says with a grin.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 01:06:43 AM »
A chuckle came from behind the deep cowl. "You really challange me? None have defeated me in battle...and none ever shall!" When this was shouted, he threw back his cowl, revealing a seemingly young face, but a face with eyes that spoke volumes of his experience. His short, light brown hair waved slightly in a breeze. Suddenly, torches seemed to light themselves, illuminating the arena!
He swung his massive zweihander free from his back and loosely pointed it at Wolfite. An orb of flame materialized around Wolfite.
"I accept your warm-up offer!"

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 01:22:06 AM »
Takoshi spins slightly in place with his Blades out dispersing the Flame orb with a Blue looking Flame of his own. "Since this is your field, You can have the first Move" He says Facing his opponent while relaxing his dual blades on his shoulders.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 01:29:02 AM »
The man smirks. "Very well." He lunges at you and delivers a powerful blow toward your neck and disappears. The man (whom we can call "Soltur") casts Liquifier from behind his foe.

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 01:45:37 AM »
(Liquifier... sounds Familiar, but i'm guessing that first move was a Feign attack to distract me from the Liquifier correct?)

One of the Runes on Tk's Dual Blades Lights up as an Ice Shield appears behind him to intercept to Liquifier Spell "How unciviled" He says turning and charging towards Soltur before using an ultimate Dual Blade Defense/Offense Attack(Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny).

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 01:51:32 AM »
As he easily blocked the attack, Soltur let out a good-natured laugh. "At least you have a sense of humor! By the way, that, too was uncivilized. As is every action in a battle." No, they were both to cause harm. Feints waste too much energy. Suddenly, the ground collapsed underneath Takoshi's feet!

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 01:58:09 AM »
Before falling does a mid-air jump. *Ice Dragon Spiral* Takoshi Points the Tips of his blades towards Soltur as another Rune Lights Up. he spins horizontalty Fasts towards Soltur while a dragon Forms around him.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 02:01:13 AM »
Soltur bellows and a massive explosion engulfs the beastman. Pyroclasm! He then goes old school and unleashes Water Blessing!

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 02:05:42 AM »
Due to the rotation of Spin the explosion disperses around Tk easily but stops Tk attack all the same. "Hmmm I really don't like where this fight is going" Tk says Scratching the back of his head.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 02:09:45 AM »
Soltur nodded in understanding. "You fought valiantly, warrior. You may leave if you wish. I enjoyed our battle: the thrill of a good challange has eluded me for many years." He smiles warmly at Takoshi and flips his cowl back over his head.
"I am still waiting, Kyle Tucker!"

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 02:22:28 AM »
Tk laughs, "Yes, Let's hope Dusk will suit your needs better." Tk relaxes his blades on his shoulders again as he goes finds some place to sit and Watch.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 02:26:30 AM »
Soltur smiles at this. "You did very good! So, 'Dusk' and 'Kyle Tucker' are one in the same?" Then, as an afterthought: "Oh, and please no selling anything during the battle or I shall be forced to roast you with Cycle Beam and then freeze you with Diamond Berg. Trust me: It's far from pleasant. Enjoy the battle."

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 02:31:46 AM »
Tk chuckles at this, "That's more of a Warning to others, i have no need to sell stuff. You said so yourself I'm a Warrior."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 02:38:56 AM »
Soltur smirks. "Just a precautionary statement, friend. I watched the epic battle between you and Mercury and saw Dusk loudly and irritatingly selling popcorn. I was tempted to blast him to bits."
Soltur looks around impatiently. "Where are you, Dusk?"