Offline Altearithe

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept
  • Inside the Crafty Abyss...
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart~ Where you can find all your amigurumi needs! :D
« on: July 31, 2012, 11:23:24 PM »
Hello everyone! ^0^

I'm Altearithe! And you can call me anything along the lines of that (like Altear, Tear, so on) or Luna (planning on changing my name to that, so I've been practicing answering to that for the last year. XD).

Um...I'm horrible with introductions like these....

Uh...I'm finishing up some courses to get into the teaching program at the University that I'm attending. I have been making amigurumi for customers so I can pay for said courses, and I'm a little behind thanks to the courses. :<

Also, I got engaged back in November. :D (Wedding will be after I finish the teaching program. :( )

I guess I can say something about the games. XD
I first heard about the game when I was 12 waaaaay back in 2001 from a kid of the friend of my family's. :3 I got it almost right as it was released here in NA and finished it in a week. Ahhh good times.
TLA took me a week too, now I think about it. XD Dark Dawn took a while to finish (curse school and its inconvenient timings), though. I'm seriously hoping they make a fourth. *-*

Tiny admission...I had a crush on Ivan when I was a wee lass... >//<; I'm kind of embarrassed now...and my fiance must never hear of this.

Um...I hope I didn't ramble to much there. ^^; As I've said, I'm bad at intros.

Anyway, peace out and off I go to study for a final~ ;o; (*whispers* saaaaave meeeee )
"All these science spheres are made of asbestos by the way, keeps out the rats. Let us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a persistent dry cough or your heart stopping, because that's not part of the test - that's asbestos."

--Cave Johnson (Portal 2)

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 11:37:00 PM »
Welcome! Introductions are difficult. You seemed to do a fine job!

Enjoy your time here!

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 12:12:56 AM »
Now we have Soltur and Luna This is going to be fun. So which clan are you planning to join?

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 12:37:39 AM »
Welcome to the Lost Waters! I think I'm just gonna call you Tear. That's a good name.

Don't worry about the bad introduction, I'm bad at introductions too. And you did fine.

I'm checking out your deviantart right now, and these all look really good!

Well, good luck on your final! And don't worry, your secret is safe with us. :50:

Hope to see you around the forum!

Offline Maegra

• Global Moderator
  • Mariner Adept
  • Sparky, the Blue Devil.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 03:21:25 AM »
You made Impmon, so you're A-ok in my book. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

I'd also be more inclined to commission an amigurumi myself... If I wasn't flat-broke from buying too many Games and living aaaaaall the way out in Australia.

Offline Altearithe

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 03:39:42 AM »
@Soltur: Thanks! You're insanely friendly to welcome me again~ XD

@TakoshiWolfite: I'm planning to join Jupiter if I will be accepted, sadly. ^^; I've always leaned to that alignment.

@mercuryftw: Thanks and sure you can call me Tear!  :3
I'm very assured that I'm not alone in making bad intros. XD
 I'm glad you like them! :D I'm working on something a bit more advanced than what I've been making, so hopefully that turns out well too. X3

Thanks, I'll need the luck. ^^; Awesome. =w=

I'll be around when I remember/have time/remember. XD;

@Maegra: Thanks, I'm enjoying them so far just testing the waters!

It was a challenge, but I learned loads from making Impmon. XD

:3 Well, if it's any consolation, I do international orders. XD My fiance is living in Sweden and taking care of his dad (who fell out of bed and is now partially paralyzed from breaking his neck), so I'm used to sending packages overseas. >w< Not to mention I've sent other orders to the UK and further north of Sweden.
So, if you want any custom stuff, send me a line. XDD (Unintentional business practicing is very unintentional.)

Also, I forgot to mention...I'm emote happy. ^^;
"All these science spheres are made of asbestos by the way, keeps out the rats. Let us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a persistent dry cough or your heart stopping, because that's not part of the test - that's asbestos."

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 03:49:59 AM »
For Fun: :sveta2:
Sounds good to me, truthfully as long as we're getting new clan members to any clan, it's helping all the same. Granted I'm a Wolf Beastman that's of the Mercury Alignment.

Offline Altearithe

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 04:00:51 AM »
I love the emotes available.  :gsjoy: It's taking my all not to spam them all in happiness. ^^;

I see. ^^ Any new people willing to talk about something we all love is better than no one joining, right? :3
Well, anything is possible, no? I wonder if that combination will be in the next game (if they do make it).
I'm very tempted to draw what I would be like if I were an adept. It'd be a nice excuse for me to take out my trusty old sketchbook. >w<

Offline Maegra

• Global Moderator
  • Mariner Adept
  • Sparky, the Blue Devil.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 09:23:19 AM »
Ahaa, drawings. Now there's something I'd love to commission. Always do love seeing an artist's representation of my OC's.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 03:06:18 PM »
Hello Altear :42:
ANOTHER SOLIAN, LUNIANS DONT STAND A CHANCE  :26:

Offline Altearithe

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 03:43:43 PM »
@Maegra: Agreed. :3

@Platinum Moon: Hi~ ^0^

Eh??? What do you mean? D:

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »
Welcome to the place your sins and secrets will stay quiet. I'm know as Weegee by some, that annoying Alex fan to others, and Greg to one guy who I have never met, but approched me in a parking lot. (True story.)

Have fun! Good luck with your teacher program! Believe in me, the me who believes in you! YOURS IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS!!!!!!!!

Offline Altearithe

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 04:13:59 PM »
Why thank you. :3 I was very tempted to call you "Wee-chan" for a bit there, but I think I won't. Haha. XD How about Lui? :3

Thanks. XD I'll need it. The courses they have seem a little daunting.

I think I'll continue to believe in my Flying Spaghetti Monster, for whom I still need to feast upon mead and undercooked spaghetti and bask in his glory!

Edit: Maybe I'll have some ramen tomorrow after my final. >.<;
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:44:07 PM by Altearithe »

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »
What Moon means is we have a Clan wars Board between the Sol Alliance(Sol, Jupiter, and Mars) vs. The Luna Alliance(Luna, Mercury, and Venus) The Luna Alliance has hardly any Active Combatants besides Mercuryftw and Myself. (You'll see the Clan Wars Board and respective Clan and Alliance Sub-Boards when you've been accepted into your Clan.)

Offline Altearithe

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 04:35:43 PM »
Ahhh that explains a lot. :3
Seems a little unequal then. ^^;