Villages of the Kingdom > Aqerame - Village of games and movies

Xeno series thread.

(1/4) > >>

Star Magician:
Wii U - Monolith Soft Trailer

Ivan Strider:
Is it just me or did I just see a weird but awesome version of Final Fantasy? I think I saw Zack for a second, but I think it is me.

Merc:
Monolith Soft is the publisher of this game, not Square. If I remember correctly, this was speculated to be another installment in the Xeno series of games, including Xenogears and Xenoblade.

Ivan Strider:
ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes a whole lot more sense..knew it was just me.

Never tried the Xeno series. does anybody think I'd like it?

Star Magician:

--- Quote from: Mercury on April 27, 2013, 04:06:35 AM ---Monolith Soft is the publisher of this game, not Square. If I remember correctly, this was speculated to be another installment in the Xeno series of games, including Xenogears and Xenoblade.

--- End quote ---
It looks like it will be a sequel to Xenoblade, seeing how the game's combat mechanics look extremely similar. That boy at the end with the blonde hair also looks a lot like Xenoblade's main character Shulk.

--- Quote from: Ivan(Luxaria) on April 27, 2013, 04:12:05 AM ---Never tried the Xeno series. does anybody think I'd like it?

--- End quote ---
I think you would like Xenoblade Chronicles or Xenosaga Episode I, but Xenoblade Chronicles is extremely expensive now.
The Xeno series is one of the best, if very small, RPG franchises I've ever played. The stories are very complex and very serious and each game has a different battle system.
These are the games:
Xenogears (PS1)
Xenosaga Episode I (PS2)
Xenosaga Episode II (PS2)
Xenosaga Episode III (PS2)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version