• View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:47:28 PM »
Rules & Regulations:
No God Modding
You can team up or fight one another
If you are killed, you remain killed
You can't control anyone else's character, only your own (Only I am allowed to do that, just in case someone is inactive for too long)
I control bosses, enemies, and NPC's
If a Participant(s) defeats another participant(s), they gain all their weapons, armor, and items
Enemies will be encountered through dice, if it is 3 or below, no encounter, 4 or above will result in a battle (number of enemies is also determined through dice)
All enemies have 10 HP, no Powers (thus no MP), 3 ATK, 1 DEF, and 2 SPD
Every enemy defeated will award 3 exp. and 10 gold
Limit of Weapons: 3
When you battle creatures (or characters), I will use dice to determine how much damage you do
Limit of Armor: 2
Limit of Powers: 2 (All powers use up 5 MP, damage plus 1 [if attack based] to enemies)
Participant Limit: 18
Every 30 exp. gained will result in a level up
Every time you level up, you get 3 stat points, use them on any stat(s)
The higher your attack, the higher the dice can go in damage (if it was over your ATK, then 0 damage)
While in a battle, if you desire to escape, then the dice must land on a number that is the same or lower then your SPD
Every time you are attacked, the dice will determine how much the ATK was weakened (determined by if it is the same or lower than your DEF, if DEF ends up being higher than the ATK roll, then damage will be 1; if the dice lands on a number higher than the DEF, then damage reduction is 0)

Shop:
When you enter a town, I will determine shop prices

Setting:
Just a massive overworld (I will describe things when you reach the location)

Now for the Participant setup: (This will be your first post if you want to participate)
Name:
Age (Optional):
Appearance:
Weapons:
Armor:
Powers:
Stats: (ATK, SPD, DEF combined must not go over the limit of 9 [must include 1 for each minimum]), (HP and MP combined must not go over the limit of 30 [must also include 1 for both minimum])

Offline Ivan Strider

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 01:51:46 AM »
Kelyx
Appearance:A bit tall and always wears a forest green trench coat a bit large for him. Dirty Blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular frame with medium level muscle, tan skin, black fingerless gloves. A sense of light radiates from him.
Personality: Kind, generous, never gives up. Never has hate or rage. Calm when not provoked.
Weapons: Short Sword, Long Sword, Cards
Armor: Mythril Chain Mail, Leather Gauntlets.
Powers: Stop (temporarily freeze multiple foes in time. All damage taken during the period of time frozen is counted only when they are unfrozen.) Curaga (Equivalent to Wish Well, but with a more radiant style.)
Stats: Attack;3 Speed;4 Defense;2 Health Points;20 Magic Points; 10
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:10:48 AM by Luxaria »
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 02:22:44 AM »
Name: Nyran
Appearance: rather tall and thin looking, giving him a weak appearance. He wears a cloak of many colors, all of which look very dark. His only bright article of clothing is a hat. A three cornered jester hat. One of it's sections is blue, the other red, and the third purple.
Weapons: Light Blades Danu and Domnu, blades of Moonlight and Nightdark respectively
Personality: Could care less of others' sufferings or plight. Anything that benefits him is all that matters. He is known to change moods often, as a way to stay entertained, as he is often alone
Powers:Dig: Manipulates the earth itself to bend to my will. I can go underground and pull another being in, or merely use it for quick travel.  Mirror: Magically infuses grains of sand to create Mirrors. With these, he can create another image of himself, or redirect energy, such as fire, wind, water, and light.
Stats:Attack: 2, Speed: 5, Defense: 2 HP: 15, MP: 15

Happy now?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 02:35:01 PM by Nyran »