Topic: Best Classes?  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Milly_of_Lemuria

• Newbie Adept
    • View Profile
« on: February 01, 2011, 03:33:29 AM »
I'm about to go ahead and challenge the bonus bosses now that I've levelled up significantly fighting Tua Warriors.  Up until now, I've kept base classes because I'm not too sure how good the different classes are.  So, what are the best classes for all of the characters (with the djinni requirements)?

Specifically, Matthew, Eoleo, Karis and Amiti, because those are who I use the most.  But I'd like to know how to set up my party before I go in.  Darn Dullahan, I will beat you.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:59:42 PM »
I used all default classes, with all the djinni except the 3 djinni that put up a protective barrier around the characters, shielding them from damage until I call off all of the summons. Because his djinni storm will use them all up otherwise.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 09:17:52 AM »
Matthew: Master (Five Jupiter, Four Mars)
Eoleo: War Adept (Seven Jupiter, Two Mars)
Karis: Guru (Seven Mars, Two Jupiter)
Amiti: Oracle (Seven Venus, Two Mercury)
Tyrell: Ronin (Five Venus, Four Jupiter)
Sveta: Warlock (Five Mars, Four Mercury)
Rief: Shaman (Five Mercury, Four Venus, not really "best" for rief, he just gets the leftovers)

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 08:01:10 AM »
If I play again, I'll definitely play around with the classes. On my last GS:TLA game, I used all of the 7/2 combo classes.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA