Topic: Crossing Over With Camelot  (Read 3430 times)

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« on: May 14, 2014, 05:17:58 AM »
Ok guys I saw something interesting, in Mario Hoops 3 on 3, there are Final Fantasy characters in it, because Square worked on that game, now if I'm not mistaking, Camelot makes the Mario Tennis and Mario Golf, then why not include Golden Sun characters in these games?

I been playing Mario Tennis since N64 and I have to say the N 64 roster is the only good roster, the rrest of them suck, why, because they put the stupidest characters in.

Look at Mario Tennis Open, all those characters were wasted spots because they were Yoshis, we only need one Yoshi in this game.

Metal Mario is lame, is was good enough to see Baby Mario back, they don't need Metal Mario.

It was bad enough Rosalina wasn't in that game, but not to include better characters, maybe those Yoshis should of been Golden Sun characters instead.

In Power Tennis: Power Tour, all these characters and look at them, generic, who are these guys, I'll tell you who they are nobodies, nobody cares about these characters and Wario is a NPC, wth!

In Mario Power Tennis, the roster kind of sucked, Peach got that stupid ponytail, which reall made me upset cause she was my main in Mario Tennis 64, I hate that stupid ponytail stupid Mario Sunshine, I hate that game for ever having Peach's ponytail, it was bad enough the Bowser fight was Bowser taking a bath, anyway aside from my hatred to Mario Sunshine, Mario Power Tennis roster was rather terrible, again Peach's ponytail turned me away from playing one of my favorite characters in the game, this was when Toad was no longer playable, they removed Baby Mario too, I didn't mind the rest being removed, but c'mon, Flyguy, Wiggler and having two Koopas was a terrible decision, also they should of replaced Boo with King Boo because of Luigi's Mansion.

They should of just had Koopa Troopa instead of keeping Paratroopa, I never been so bored with unlocking characters, I don't like Petey Parahna, but at least he had some purpose of being included because of Sunshine, I hate that game, ugh.

I'm not sure what they did with Mario Golf over the years, I only played the one for N64.

I think if they can have characters like Plum, Azalea, Nina, Kate, Alex, Harry, those guys from Power Tennis, plus the fact that FF characters were included in Hoops, then Camelot could definitely use their Golden Sun characters in these type of games.

Who said it was too late to include them in Mario Golf World Tour, make them the second DLC pack!

I want Golden Sun characters in Mario Tennis U.

Also put Waluigi in a Golden Sun game since he has nothing better to do with his life rather than, lets see besides appearing in these Mario Spin Offs, absolutely nothing and people wonder why he's merely a Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros, tats all Waluigi ever will be the way he is now, by time Super Smash Bros 5 comes out who's to say he wont be in at all, all it takes is Waluigi to be not included in any Mario Spin Offs to like wipe him off the face of Nintendo completely, he's needs something, I would like to see Camelot maybe make Super Waluigi Land, and of course include him in a Golden Sun game.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:46:16 AM by Agatio »

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 11:07:15 PM »
TL;DR Put Golden Sun characters in some damn Mario games

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 01:24:26 AM »
Because Final Fantasy is still relevant (somehow) and Golden Sun is not.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 07:26:14 AM »
Because Final Fantasy is still relevant (somehow) and Golden Sun is not.

The only thing relevant about Final Fantasy is the original Final Fantasy for NES, anything else is irrelevant.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 09:53:01 AM »
Maybe to you, but not to the masses. Even the gaming world revolves around money.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 09:14:35 PM »
Well they do still make ff games :I

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 10:38:53 PM »
The only thing relevant about Final Fantasy is the original Final Fantasy for NES, anything else is irrelevant.

Pffffffffffffffff

That's actually funny. Trust me, as nice and innovative as it was when it came around, it (like the original pokemon games) had a /lot/ of design flaws.

No, the only things relevant about Final Fantasy right now are FFX HD and Bravely Default.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 06:22:42 AM »
There's also XV on the horizon... It actually looked kinda promising, but then again, so did XIII before it came out.

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 02:09:43 AM »
I'm so gad everybody agrees with me that Final Fantasy is irrelevant and that the only thing good Square has ever done was Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger and Mario Sports Mix, otherwise they're nothing, so glad to hear everybody agrees with me.  :smile:

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 02:18:13 AM »
Um, I don't agree with that. I was holding it in to be polite, but mass generalizations are never correct or well thought out. I have enjoyed every FF title I have played (Dawn of Souls: GBA, Tactics Advance: GBA, XIII: PS3), and I'd like you to not lump everyone together. That doesn't mean you have to like them, just respect that others do as I respect how you do not.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 06:09:47 AM »
I'm so glad that everyone suddenly agrees with me that pants are horrible too.  :smile:

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2014, 06:16:46 AM »
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2014, 06:16:27 PM »
Ok, I get it, there is after all at least one good Final Fantasy character,

She turned out to be a favorite of mine in Mario Sports Mix, though I always play characters like Daisy, Bowser, Waluigi, Bowser Jr, it's pretty cool seeing such a character like White Mage playable in a Mario Spin Off, I thought it was unique, the others sucked though.

That's like Funky Kong being in Mario Kart Wii, ok yeah I'd like to see another Donkey Kong character rather than Diddy in a Mario game, but not Stupid Kong, I would of preferred a better character like maybe Kritter since he's been in a few Mario games as a NPC, or Dixie cause well Dixie, or even Pauline since we already have Mario and Donkey Kong.

Also why is Zelda characters not being in crossovers with Mario characters, forget Final Fantasy, you know very well what comes second only to Mario in gaming and that's Zelda, so put Link, Zelda and Ganon in a Mario game.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2014, 06:35:17 PM »
Yes. Ganondorf on a tiny bike needs to be in the next Mario Kart game and Link needs a motorcycle that looks like a horse.