Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 116768 times)

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: May 19, 2014, 05:26:34 AM »

I've only got one done, finished it yesterday. I'm not entirely satisfied with it but, I figure making the hundreds or so that I'll need will boost my skill.
Then I'll just redo the ones that look weird.

Playing Skullgirls, Fatal Fury Special, and Guilty Gear. Trying to play fighting games as much as possible to get a good feel for how I want the character to turn out.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 19, 2014, 07:30:37 AM »
Almost done with Pokémon Black, I got all the badges, caught Tornadus, all that's left to do is catch my final member of my team, and then get ready to take on Ghetsis and Team Plasma.

I also been playing Mario Sports Mix in which is a awesome game, I love the White Mage in that game, I got the Water Crystal and Fire Crystal from playing Basket Ball and Hockkey, which are going to be my favorites to play, I don't know about Volleyball, the only characters that really seem good to play there is Daisy and White Mage because its a chick sport, I know its not really a Bowser thing, and Dodgeball, who plays Dodgeball, they should of had Kickball instead.

I have Donkey Kong Barrel Blast as a upcoming game, that'll be interesting, I'm thinking of using Kritter as my first character until I get some more characters, I got it mainly to play as the Kremlings.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 19, 2014, 08:27:47 PM »
Gimme ur steam name so i can fight u noob

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #543 on: May 19, 2014, 08:33:58 PM »
fite me irl br0

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 19, 2014, 11:37:16 PM »
Gimme ur steam name so i can fight u noob
SteadyxSword, Get some of this mediocre skill level whoopin's.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #545 on: May 20, 2014, 05:52:12 AM »
I got NiGHTS into Dreams on PSN. They remastered it in 720p, and it's teh awsumz.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 21, 2014, 05:43:32 AM »
I just rage quit DK Barrel Blast, should of known it was going to suck, stupid Donkey Butt.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #547 on: May 21, 2014, 06:55:34 AM »
Isn't that one of the DK games that uses the bongos?

Anyway, just got Drakengard 3 in the mail. Time for some mindf***s.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 21, 2014, 03:31:55 PM »
Just got the first Sacred Flame in Skyward Sword yesterday! Even though the game has no Ganon/dorf, it's becoming one of my favorites.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #549 on: May 22, 2014, 04:55:30 PM »
I try to take any opportunity I can get to play GTA Online. It simply doesn't work when my roommate is home though. He's always watching videos (seriously, it's like all he does), eating up all the bandwidth, so whenever he's gone or asleep is when I can play... WHEN I'M ALSO NOT BEING WORKED INTO THE GROUND AT MY JOB 40 HOURS A WEEK. FML.

First world frustration.

:32:

EDIT: Also, Drakengard 3... This game is all sorts of F***ed up, and I love it. :13:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 08:00:03 AM by Star Magician »

• Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 26, 2014, 03:15:07 AM »
I like to ocially announce, I just rage quit DK Barrel Blast, this is a really stupid game, now I hate Donkey Butt, usually I like to pick on Diddy, but after this, I'd like to say for me, Diddy is cooler than Donkey Butt.

Diddy Kong Racing DS is better than Barrel Blast, and I rage quit that too, however at least I adapted to just playing without any unlockables seeing the unlockable characters were stupid characters, I just wanted it for Diddy, Dixie, Tiny and Krunch, in which really makes up for Barrel Blast's fail.

I might start using Diddy more often in games, although he does kind of have a losing record in quite a few games of mine, I was considering using him in games like Smash Bros or like in Donkey Kong Country, if I ever get to play through that again I'm going to beat every level in the game with Diddy.

I'm really liking this Mario Sports Mix, I was considering trying things like Mario Sluggers or Mario and Sonic at the Olympics maybe, we'll see.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #551 on: May 26, 2014, 05:53:32 AM »
I've heard that the Mario soccer game is actually pretty good. I think it's called Mario Strikers or something like that.

Dixie Kong is still my favorite Kong. If she was a character in Smash, I'd consider buying it lol.

Anyway, I got the first 3 different endings of Drakengard 3 so far. I might even go all the way and 100% this game. I usually don't do that, but I really love this one. Kind of frustrating at some parts though.

EDIT: I beat the ridiculously unfair boss of Drakengard 3. Couldn't do it without online help. >.< I just have the final survival left to do.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:53:16 PM by Star Magician »

Offline Miva

• Jupiter Clan
  • Adept Squire
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #552 on: June 02, 2014, 11:00:34 AM »
I've been playing FTL and Transistor.

I want to get the Outlast DLC at some point.

I was playing broken sword 5, but it glitched and the main character has disappeared...

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 03, 2014, 08:41:44 AM »
Been playing a lot of Sengoku Rance.
I'm nearing the end of the Isoroku If Route, at least I think.
Unlocked the Mouri House Bonus too~
My next playthrough should have plenty of points to spend.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #554 on: June 03, 2014, 08:47:48 AM »
I was going to play GTA Online, but it's getting updated. So instead, I took Michael on a rampage through Vinewood Boulevard.

I also beat the final survival on Drakengard 3 last night. Much more satisfying than the stupid last boss. All I have left to do is level up every weapon to level 4...................