Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 141485 times)

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: August 07, 2015, 02:34:51 AM »
Started up Final Fantasy Tactics again.
A little bit of Omega Ruby.
Spelunky here and there.
Not been playing anything too seriously lately.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #781 on: August 12, 2015, 12:00:37 PM »
~45 hours into Xillia 2 now. I've pretty much relinquished all free time I have to that game and nothing else. Tales games can be so friggen' addicting, especially this one with its job and reward system.

Meanwhile, my Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin file collects dust...

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 12, 2015, 05:11:53 PM »
Mass Effect
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #783 on: August 14, 2015, 04:36:12 PM »
Ass Defect

I just got two of Tales of Xillia 2's endings.

EDIT: Got the final and true ending of Xillia 2.

This is my favorite game in the Tales series now.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 02:35:17 PM by Star Magician »

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 17, 2015, 04:07:51 AM »
More WWE2k14 and Super Smash Bros 3ds!

Haven't been in the mood to play many games.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #785 on: August 19, 2015, 01:55:50 PM »
^I felt the same way for a while.

Playing Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 22, 2015, 04:43:00 PM »
Mother 3, Golden Sun, Skyrim

I tried some new game called Rising Thunder, a fighting game with robots made by the Street Fighter dudes to be a simpler fighting game, but it's still so hard to play for me -_-

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #787 on: August 23, 2015, 08:04:59 AM »
I'm terrible at fighting games except Smash. Even Soul Calibur, which I used to be pretty good at.

Ar Nosurge is like 35% gameplay, 25% story scenes, 20% dating sim crap, and 20% item synthesis cutscene nonsense. It's apparently a 70+ hour game because its length is so inflated...

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #788 on: August 29, 2015, 02:42:58 AM »
Been playing LBX (think team-based Custom Robo) recently. 

Gonna try my hand at ESO again now that they've had over a year to get their act together.  Gonna re-roll Marida to be a Dragon Knight rather than a Sorc, so as to better reflect her nature as a pyromancer.  Still wish we could create our own class, but whatever.

I kinda want to play spatoon for the splat fest this weekend, but... I dunno... I've just not been in the mood to play that game at all for the last like, month or so. :/

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 30, 2015, 06:27:33 AM »
I was playing season 1 of the Walking Dead for a little while, but ended up dropping it.

Did a bit more post game in Bleach: 3rd Phantom and Izuna 2.

Too bad my Steam play times didn't update while I was offline, that Orange Juice board game.
It's like my solitaire or something, put 40 hours into it, felt like a lot more.
 (It's easy to play while smoking and drinking coffee. Most games require more than a single finger to play.)
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #790 on: September 02, 2015, 05:58:27 AM »
I beat both Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star recently. Haven't yet decided what to play next.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 26, 2015, 04:39:11 AM »
Just bought LoZ Link Between Worlds.  Very disorienting.  Didn't know the world map would be the same as the Zelda game I've played the most and grew up with.     

Edit:   whoops. Sorry.  Was on my phone.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:08:20 PM by CHEESE4ALL »
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #792 on: September 26, 2015, 01:34:34 PM »
Cheese, read that post aloud, then fix it so it makes sense.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #793 on: September 27, 2015, 08:09:26 AM »
ALBW was pretty good. Some of the 3D parts were pretty disorienting, yeah (that stupid cave in the mountains for example), but it was fun.

Since my last post here, I beat:
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Darksiders II
Super Mario 3D World
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD

I'm currently playing Kirby Triple Deluxe, Little Big Planet and I started Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD today. Lots of MGS, I know. I'm becoming a fan of the series. :P
Not only that, I've been trying to get through MGS3 (done) and Peace Walker before I get my PS4, which should be here on Monday. I got a bundle that included Metal Gear Solid 5 and Destiny: The Taken King, plus I'm going to borrow MGS: Ground Zeroes from a co-worker.

I got a busy and exciting week coming up too. ^^ Disgaea 5 and Rock Band 4 both come out on the 6th.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #794 on: November 10, 2015, 10:16:25 PM »
*ahem*

I've beaten the main story of MGS Peace Walker, MGS Ground Zeroes, MGS5 and Disgaea 5. Beat Kirby Triple Deluxe too.
Still playing MGS 5. Also playing Rodea the Sky Soldier.
Haven't gone back to beat Little Big Planet yet, and don't know if I will. It was fun for a while, but got boring quickly.